• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New model and friend, Sofia and her fetish experiences at office ;) !!!

divarope

2nd Level Red Feather
Sofia is a beautiful 24 years old girl new at foot fetish and tickling experiences, she visited fetish office for her first foot fetish session, showing and teasing with her shoes and tan hosed feet, it was a funny session and she tells us about her feet, and her tickling spots for future sessions then i tickle her feet a little bit ;) enjoy it!!!

PREVIEW LINK : http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/2623/sofia-foot-fetish-audition

It would have been a better interview if it were in English.

great video but next time lose the nylons i like to see what her feet look like barefoot.

Thanks for your words!!!, but first sorry, Sofia only speaks spanish ( she is a beautiful peruvian girl ;) and for Jeffcool, coming soon, she show us her pretty barefoot!!! ;)

I was pleasantly surprised to open this thread and discover nylon feet hidden in those shoes. Love me a nice nylon surprise.

please be patient with the barefoot sesión ;) friends now................. her first tickling sesión!!!

It's time for fun tickling with Sofia in her first visit to fetish office!!! , She is a very ticklish girl in her hosed feet and ribs , i use my fingers, nails, and a comb to tickle her beautiful hosed feet

delight with POV tickling and sweety laughs in the preview : http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/2653/laugh-for-me-sofia

Definitely gonna make it a point to purchase Sofia's work soon, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Bought Sofia's clips and absolutely LOVE them!!! This girl is just beyond sexy and has some very beautiful, ticklish feet. Love her reactions to being tickled. Very much worth the purchase.

Many thanks!!! and yeah a new favorite in my divas for more tickling sesións with Sofia!!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back