• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Model's Feet Being Tickled - M/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
This is a preview from a video featuring one of my newer models who is very ticklish! This was filmed in a "pov" style so it would make the viewer feel like the person tickling her (please let me know if that actually works?)..

I think that she's got a super cute laugh and is an adorable girl.

I hope you like her and the video :)

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• angfttcklesamp1.mp4
    3.8 MB
jenifer so super cute and has wonderfull laugh and cute barefeet i also like the way you tied them as well love to see more of jenny again.

jenifer so super cute and has wonderfull laugh and cute barefeet i also like the way you tied them as well love to see more of jenny again.

Hi Jeff, thank you very much for the sweet reply :justlips: I appreciate it a lot :)

Actually I'm Jennifer and a different model. I posted this, but the girl in the video is a new model who hasn't even picked out her 'stage name' yet (she's really that new to modeling), so I'm just using "new model" until she lets me know!

Thank you again for the sweet reply, and I agree with everything you said about her!

~Jennifer~

Here is my feedback I hope you find it helpful, from the preview clip I would not buy the clip you have shown.
I like:
1.How this new model curls her toes.
2.I like her cute laugh.
3. I like that she has soft pink looking feet.
4. I like that her ankles are tied.
5. She is an attractive model.

I don't like
1. The camera was a bit too close to her feet so you could not see the whole foot all the time (I would have have preferred to seen the entire soles of the feet in camera view).
2. I didnt like that she could easily pull her feet away.
3. I didnt like that her hands were not bound so she was free to interfer (and the fact she didnt makes me think she may not be that ticklish (she might be but on a subconsicous level I would expect her to reach out and try to stop the tickling instinctively)).

Summary & Suggestions for what I would like to see with this model.
1. Tie her wrist knees and ankles preferably in a hogtie.
2. Tickle her soft bare feet
3. Use things that will intensify the tickling such as hair brush and baby oil on her soles.
4. If you can get her hyped up enough that she begs for it to stop that would be amazing.

Hope that helps.

Like the person above me, I also would not buy this clip based on what I seen. My reasons somewhat echo some of the same...but they are :

1.The tickling is too weak/playful - need to tickle her relentless and not in little 3 - 4 sec spurts

2.Camera moves wayyyy too much, if it's POV, camera should be still and arranged to where you can see feet up close but have the entire face and body visible the entire time.

3.Better bondage needed

Thank you!!

Uktickler and dskodj -

Thank you both SO MUCH for the honest feedback! It will really help me to make the videos better and that's exactly what I want to do!!

I most sincerely appreciate that you both took so much time to detail everything out for me :)

I promise that I will take both of your suggestions, ideas, and tips to improve on my future work!!

Thanks again, this is very helpful and most appreciated :justlips:

~Jenn~

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back