• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Name (a worst-case scenario thread)

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
Okay, apparently it's unlikely, but worst-case scenario: if we should find the need to rename this place, and even pretending that we'd even have a say in the issue, what do you nominate as the new name for the Tickle Theater?

These can be serious, silly, whatever, but please spare the snarky ones.

Okay, apparently it's unlikely, but worst-case scenario: if we should find the need to rename this place, and even pretending that we'd even have a say in the issue, what do you nominate as the new name for the Tickle Theater?

These can be serious, silly, whatever, but please spare the snarky ones.

i say keep the name. it has so much history, if we have to, keep it simple. maybe www.tickle-theater.com or www.ticklethaeter.com or even www.tickletheater1.com

Church of Tickles!

Monks of the gentle touch offer torments of penance to those who follow the way of laughter!

Seriously, though, a simple 'theater of tickles' switch or 'Tickle gathering' synonymous bit would probably be best.

I like ye olde english "Tickletheatre" perhaps

Church of Tickles!

Monks of the gentle touch offer torments of penance to those who follow the way of laughter!

Seriously, though, a simple 'theater of tickles' switch or 'Tickle gathering' synonymous bit would probably be best.

I like ye olde english "Tickletheatre" perhaps

i 2nd on www.tickletheatre.com keeps the name with a little twist.

The riddick tickle zone....

ok, that's it. for Christmas, i'm kidnapping Riddick, and placing him on your doorstep with a bowtie. do whatever you want with him. *bows humbly*

ok, that's it. for Christmas, i'm kidnapping Riddick, and placing him on your doorstep with a bowtie. do whatever you want with him. *bows humbly*

Sounds like a noble venture. Mind if I help? I want to hear Izzy squee with delight :super_hap

I vote TickleTheatre as well. I was full of sorrow when I noticed someone had posted it before me. I was going to suggest that... honest.

Hey we are all for our old and original name, but... well most of us here are pessimistic :)

isn't it the tickletheater now??? i'm confused...hmmm

Hey ticklephiles...

If you check the number of folks that are actually looking/lurking at TT (see the bottom of the main page if you don't know what I'm talking about) there are actually very few people looking at this time on Saturday afternooon (admittedly, it is mostly the guest numbers that concern me).

I've always been a bit of a lurker, but I found some joy in knowing that the regular folks that were posting were out there. But since the site had 'issues', the numbers are not the same... so if you have a secondary network of folks that log on from time to time... let them know what has happened!

Last edited:
I love the idea of brittishizing it into tickletheatre ^__^ We can all remember it easy enough, and we still get to call it our TT!!!!! :-D

~K

Meteor's idea was awesome. Tickledrome kicks ass, and reminds me of the Cobra headquarters; the Terrordrome.

When I first found this site, I spent about a month afterwards thinking it had been deleted because tickletheatre.com brought up no results. >_<

When I first found this site, I spent about a month afterwards thinking it had been deleted because tickletheatre.com brought up no results. >_<

Well, if you people would stop spelling things so badly... :p

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back