• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Picture - THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES - */F

sporelord

TMF Poster
"Beware the Boogeyman, my dear. Woe betide those he snatches away in the small hours of the night.

Deep in the land of dreams he looks into your mind. Into the darkest places. He'll show you fears you never even thought you had. Who can say what motivation drives him? What makes him inflict such delicious tortures? Perhaps such questions are simply not useful when it comes to a being so ancient, so alien, so beyind all human understanding. Some say it is pure cruelty for cruelty's sake, that he finds dark pleasure from the squeals of his captives. Others look into those lantern eyes and see... curiosity, perhaps?"

A sequel to: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=193807
As before, I've made a few alternates. Quite happy with how this came out. I started doing this to practice and improve. Hopefully it's working!

Sick. I really like the alternate versions you keep including.

I really liked the 4th image but all 4 are excellent.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for all your kind comments!

You deserve it. You have a great and unique style, an eye for set up, and an earnest for the fetish that shines through. Not to mention a flare with prose. You are to be encouraged.

Very well done. Smart to offer various stages of undress, but never completely, I think. Something far more erotic about a scantily clad form or a view cleverly obstructed than blatant nudity, imho.

Damn good, man! Will we be seeing a fully nude version soon? Please?

Although it I feel selfish to ask sporelord to give more of his time and energy to us for another pic, I'm afraid I must echo ryanmorris's request with equal enthusiasm.

Hello all,

Shameless self-bump, this, I know, but I've finally got around to your requests for a nude version. And I threw on a blindfold for good measure.

Hope you like and thanks to everyone once again for all your kind comments.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back