• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW PRODUCER IN THE HOUSE ... AND SOME TEASING JUST FOR YOU !

DHMan

TMF Poster

Attachments

• 20181202_041531_004.JPG
    20181202_041531_004.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 494
  • 20181202_041702_008.JPG
    20181202_041702_008.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 930
  • 20181202_041747_009.JPG
    20181202_041747_009.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 371
  • 20181202_041906_014.JPG
    20181202_041906_014.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
  • ITW 2.JPG
    ITW 2.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Please don't stick to feet alone show some attention to upper body and navel as well pls

Good luck

But any tickling pics would have been welcome for a teasing &#55357;&#56841; or put it in non tickling images lol

Wish you the best

Ho well you're right!! :)
My apologies;)

Curious to see that.. so you shoot m/m f/m, m/f f/f...?
or just male ticklers?

ha lot o styles.. good idea:)

when will you pu other pics and video of tickling?;)

I’m looking forward to seeing your videos! It’s great that you’re shooting videos with normal ‘everyday’ people! That’s one of my favourite kinds of tickle video!

Will you be selling your videos on Clips4Sale or another website? :)

Thank you everyone !

tickleenavel : I have a lot of UB clips, and some include bellybutton ;-) !

PatC : I will put some more pics in these thread in the following week, so I thought good to put it here :) !

you are awesome already :))))

Some new pics with two new models : Karol and Yasmin ! They're both students, and they both come from far far away ! Karol is from Ecuador, Yasmin is from Syria, and they both accepted to shoot with us :) !

And because you've waited for it ... some pics from Guillaume and Tana's session with some tickling this time ;-) !

Enjoy guys !

you really do know how to tease hahahaha... show me some bellyyyyy hahaha

cool stuff looks promising:)

did the 2 girls get tied or in the stocks?;)

WAOOU !! This is a great great news man :). I'm french also, it's such a pleasure to see that a new french company is about to open its door ! I started to shoot a couple videos back in the days but never went through with the project..

And one thing i always wanted is to see some french F/M, or couple tickling, you made it happen, i can't wait to buy the video. I hope it's good :). I hope it's all over tickling ? Or did you just do feet tickling ?

Thanks !

I assume that they're both going to be tickled together(from toe to head,and from head to toe).

Very good stuff DHMan!!! I love couple tickling. Are Tana and Guillaume a real life couple, I mean boyfriend and girlfriend? It would be interesting if they were tied and tickled together. By the way, Karol, Yasmin and Alice are beautiful too.

Thanks for your work and effort.

Regards

Yeah, Tana and Guillaume are a real life couple ! And yes, they've been tickled together ;-) !

Wow, that´s great!!! Can´t wait to watch it. It would be also fun to watch them tickling each other while tied since they are a real life couple and they will probably know the weakest spots of the other.

Thanks again!!!

I love that you also do /M !
So yes please dont be affraid to make more of those haha!
That man looks like an amazing ticklee!

I saw you said you might me doing mm/f and mf/m but what about ff/m for example? that is my favorite !

Again, the fact that you do F/M is the reason why you might be my new future favorite producer

Thank you all !

Some more teasing to help you wait :p ! Here is Anastasie, an aspiring actress which played the game with us. Enjoy !

Nice girl Anastasie!!! Is she ticklish on her feet?

Hello man,

SOoooo, when will you be releasing all that ? Where can we purchase the vids ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back