• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Producer Needs Your Ideas

tickler45

TMF Poster
Hello,

I am currently starting production for new clips that I will be putting on clips4sale. I am completely open to inputs from TT members. I may even do custom vids. Feel free to post here or email me with custom vid requests. I only ask that if you email me ([email protected]) you make the title for the email IDEA because I am also in contact with models and have a hard time as is. I know the first shoot will be on sunday with two slightly gothic chicks (not hardcore). It will be f/f with revenge. We may also be able to talk custom vids if you are interested!

Let me know your ideas

Thanks
tickler45

Only thing I could say is make sure that there is diversity in your tickling. Being an armpit fan, seeing nothing but foot tickling for an entire vid is bothersome...and especially if the model's pretty bare feet are covered up with nylons or socks. Everyone has their own preferences, and a little bit of each type of tickling would make for a good vid.

Don't be a shitty tickler. SERIOUSLY. I've seen way too many clips where the lee is PERFECT and the ler is a fucking tard. If its a shitty guy he'll stand there just poking at her and going out of his way to avoid her worse spots. I swear to God I just wanna ram something sharp and spiked up his @$$. If its a girl she'll tickle for 1 second then stop and laugh I hate that shit. So just be a VICIOUS tickler and you'll be cool. Oh Try to avoid hog-tie I HATE hog-tie spread eagle in a bikini all the way.

If I may ask...

ShiningIce said:
spread eagle in a bikini all the way.

I take it that hasn't gotten tiresome yet? I ask because I seem to see that position in a bikini or bra/panty set a *lot*, I've never used it for that reason.

Bella

ShiningIce said:
Don't be a shitty tickler. SERIOUSLY. I've seen way too many clips where the lee is PERFECT and the ler is a fucking tard. If its a shitty guy he'll stand there just poking at her and going out of his way to avoid her worse spots. I swear to God I just wanna ram something sharp and spiked up his @$$. If its a girl she'll tickle for 1 second then stop and laugh I hate that shit. So just be a VICIOUS tickler and you'll be cool. Oh Try to avoid hog-tie I HATE hog-tie spread eagle in a bikini all the way.

For once, SI and myself are in complete and total agreement.

Plot! I don't mean anything extravagant -- most people couldn't act their way out of a paper bag -- but at least give us a set-up, a scenario... It's too often that it's just -- "Hey, here's a girl tied up. Let's tickle her."

Sometimes there's an interview, and that can be cool, I guess, but simple scenarios like home invasion, abduction, a creative bet, interrogation, blackmail, seduction and trickery, conspiracy to gang-tickle -- these all can add dimension to your work and while they may not be all that convincing in acting, the premise is the thing... It get's people thinking, "Wow, what if that did happen?" And it gets the mind working a bit.

Because bottom line, that's what you're selling here: Fantasy. Far too few people get that, and only film the "functional" parts.

Here's what I'd buy:

F/F. The trouble with having so many male tickle fetishists produce their own clips is that they so often put themselves in as ler. I certainly understand the impulse, but I'm just not into m/f. If you can't resist "getting some", please do it out of view, like TIB frequently does.

No nylons or stockings, just beautiful bare feet.

Nice tight bondage, ideally to a bed frame.

Laughers, rather than squealers or moaners.

Relentless tickling--no pokey-pokey, start/stop crap. This does NOT mean that the ler digs in until the lee is in pain: it pisses me off when I read a post from a producer that says, in effect, "well, the lee was totally hot and extremely ticklish, but we tickled her so hard it turned into and ordeal for her so she won't be coming back." If your models are good, I want them coming back.

All over tickling that focuses on the ler's sweet spot(s). I hate it when I see a ler start on the lee's feet, which aren't ticklish, then move to another spot (say, the tummy) which is very ticklish, then move back to the feet. Hello? Didn't we establish that the tummy was a better spot?

Asian girls. Lots and lots of Asian girls. Asian girls as lees, Asian girls as lers. Not the "just got off the boat, doesn't speak a word of English, didn't understand what she was getting herself into and hates being tickled" type either, but pleasant, clean, intelligible, coherent, girl-next-door types who like to give and get a good tickle. Tmac just shot a clip with a girl like this and it's wonderful.

Good camera work that's well lit and moves with the tickling. The clips at ticklecentral.com are very good in this regard.

Good luck! And thanks for asking!

Don't do stories! It always comes out cringe-worthy. You have models not actors.

Also, I know it's expensive, but use high quality equipment. Piss-poor quality will lose you customers. I recommend HD-DV, but that's just cause I have an HD display! :D Make sure you know how to use your equipment too. Get used to apertures, focal lengths, white balancing, f-stops etc. If you don't know what these are, then learn. Get a book on it, it'll really improve your shoots.

Oh, and practice! Granted, you'll want to do that anyway ;) but you'll have to figure out the right angles (so you're not blocking shots with your hands etc), the lighting, and the movements of the lee and ler (a shoot will become stagnant if it's the exact same movement for 20 minutes!).

And finally, try and do something that hasn't been done before. If it doesn't work out, then feck it, at least you tried! As was said before, there are somethings that are over done, so try and be new.

Oh, and get lots of photos and demo clips to show people, and make them just as good quality as the original. It'll help sell the clips.

And good luck! Hope it goes well for you!

This is my own personal preferences . . .

1) The tickler MUST know what they're doing. First & foremost.

2) The 'Lee MUST be MUST be tied VERY securely. VERY little
if ANY movement at all. One thing I HATE is alot of movements all over
the place. I HATE that.

3) Do NOT use fluffy feathers. They just don't work & we all know this. It
might LOOK good, but it is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Use stiff feathers.

4) Don't spend more than 2 minutes on setting up a story line (If any). Let's
go to the tickling already. It wastes time & MBs on our hard drives.

5) The 'Lee MUST be ticklish. There are so many 'models' out there that are
so desperate for a job that they will say anything to get the work. Try to
get REAL tickle lovers, if you can. If the 'model' refuses to be securely
tied, then I wouldn't hire her (or him). That's just MY opinion.

6) One thing I would like to see is more celebrity look-a-likes and famous
characters being tickled or doing the tickling. I know this is a REAL
problem & probably cannot be done, but . . . ya never know who will
answer the call.

7) Try to use good audio equipment. Nothing is more bothersome than a
bad echo if you're taping in a large room or it's too low to hear properly.

8) Nice close-ups of the soles of the feet (I'm a bare soles man), or
whatever body part that is being focused on.

9) And finally . . . If you ever visit Tampa Florida for potential filming contact
me. I would be honored to be in one of your productions for FREE.

9)

Thanks for all the great input. I hope for the best with these two. They are real life friends so I am hoping there will be chemistry. I will do the best to try to get a little of everything involved. The one girl rated her feet as a 10 on the 1-10 and the other rated them as a 1 and said it was the only place she didn't want to be tickled (anyone else think she isn't telling the truth?). We will do the best bondage work we can and will be putting up preview clips probably monday! Thanks again and keep em coming...

tickler45 said:
Hello,

I am currently starting production for new clips that I will be putting on clips4sale. I am completely open to inputs from TT members.

Might want to make a slight change to your message. Posting the same message on both main tickling forums is just fine, but since this is the TMF, "TT" isn't entirely appropriate. It's really no big deal, of course. Just a little detail that I noticed.

ooops :ermm: sorry tmfers.....i am hope out of all of this we gain at least one producer that is actually a practitioner himself...

You just did. Last Laugh has been producing vids for some time and has been nominated for A GFA a year or so back.

BellaRisa has been a producer for just as long.

So several producers have spoken up

Myriads

just a thought

From playing in dungeons, the exicting tickling is when 3 or more people join in finding every spot and of course to be the lee with that many is out of this world...

thanks again for the input

I agree that story lines waste space...i think they are a "filler" so that you have to spend a little more money for the clip...I will probably do a "interview"...what questions do you all have

Also, this girl says she is feather ticklish on her feet! In fact, I said "i am going to get supplies any requests?" (thinking she would say a burger and fries) she says "feathers!" I asked why and she said she likes being tickled with them! We may have a rare one here I will let you know tomorrow night and I will be posting pics at that time!

Thanks

Well, I have a less general suggestion that is sort of related to the story thing, something similar to the cheerleader motif only with dance team members. The only problem with this is the dance shoes that many dance teams wear. But I suspose you could probably ask lees that will be in your clips whether they have danced in a college of high school dance team (or something similar) and still have their customes.

Anyway, it was just a thought.

tickler45 said:
thanks again for the input

Also, this girl says she is feather ticklish on her feet! In fact, I said "i am going to get supplies any requests?" (thinking she would say a burger and fries) she says "feathers!" I asked why and she said she likes being tickled with them! We may have a rare one here I will let you know tomorrow night and I will be posting pics at that time!

Not be a pessimist, BUT . . . she COULD be saying this because she is NOT feather ticklish & scared to be REALLY tickled. She COULD be faking it. Please try not to blindly trust anyone who says they are feather ticklish. Although, I COULD be toptally wrong about it & she is completely honest. My advice is . . . trust your insincts. Watch her body language BEFORE the session starts. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Make a video of Melissa's ordeal - a classic tickle story that just about everyone on this forum can relate too!

Huge fantasy of mine!

Terror

I did the shoot, edited the film, and now my store is up!

clips4sale.com/store/9910

Ticklish Chicks

I will be posting the preview clip now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back