• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New QVCUK Foot File Pedicure Tickle (F/F)

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
It seems like every month or two, the QVCUK site changes any videos related to its foot care products. I think that this one went up recently, and there's an awfully nice but quick ticklish reaction and giggle at 2:55 or so. Too bad Alison didn't catch it since she usually calls attention to ticklishness.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Margaret-Dabbs...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-206022

I always have a hard time making clips of these so if someone could before it's gone, then that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

-rat

Outstanding catch, thanks. Check her face at 2:08, she flinches and smiles there as well.

Is it just me or does her laugh and smile at 2:55 seem to be more at the dead skin coming off of her feet? I feel like I heard her laugh and ask "What is that?" and then the lady working the thing was going to answer but the other lady spoke over her.

2:55 was an OK response but you look closely around 3:23 the subject's soles clinch and flinch as the lady just brushes over her sole>
Thats the real reaction!!!!! :thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back