• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW! Ratt & Roy The Tennessee Toe Ticklers Adventure!

MTJpub

Verified
Twenty years ago in February of 1985 tickling artist legend “Smith” started to work his magic and delight fans of tickling toons with his amazing and awe inspiring work.

Today I am honored and delighted to bring you a brand new Ratt & Roy The Tennessee Toe Ticklers! Adventure by the one and only “Smith.”

Also included is one of the original concept sketches and a scan of one of the pencil drawings from the story

Enjoy and Happy Holidays! THANK YOU SMITH!!!!!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
Thanks again SMITH!!!

Those of you that enjoy Smith's work need to check out his LA DIABLA series we have for sale at MTJ Publishing.

LA DIABLA

Great news Thanks for letting us know It's great to see Smith back and doing new stuff for Ratt and Roy :bouncybou :couch: :woot:

Thanks, MTJ and Smith! Great comic. :D

Oh boy, does that bring back a lot of memories!!! Ratt and Roy is one of the first tickling comics I ever saw when I first arrived here 5 years ago, and it's brilliant that he's made a new comic for with them in it! Also liked the classic designs you chipped in for good measure.

And I haven't seen a drunk, foot-licking, grizzly bear since Scamwich either!

I'm a Ratt & Roy fan too and that new work is really something to see!

Hillbilly tickling rules, but kind of scary for us Euro trash! Still, good work over there, I vaguely remember classic Ratt & Roy products and this one is by for revolutionary when you take a look at the anatomy!

WOW! I never thought I'd see a NEW 'Ratt & Roy' comic strip .....
Thank you "Smith" & thank you MTJ!!!

rat n' roy

Lol great drawings never seen them in colour

OMG! I loved Ratt 'n' Roy when i first discovered the world of ticking over the internet. It was the first comic i ever read that was base don tickling. I cant believe he has redone them, these are great. Smith, i love you.

Sareylee looks alot sexier this time around, dont you think?

I remember seeing Rat & Roy comics from way back. I think I still have hard copies somewhere (back when artwork and story trading was done through the mail).

This is really great stuff. Sary-Lee sure has gotten perty over the years. Yee Haw!

Great work Smith, and thank you MTJ for posting these great updates.

Happyman55555 said:
I can remember seeing these a while back... not sure where though :confused:

the site is www.swtickle.com it would be under the comics section, BUT the ones posted here are NEW comics, i have not seen them before and i am happy to see the return to Ratt n Roy

Sometimes if you wait long enough, Dave actually finishes a project...no wait, Freudian slip...I meant....if you wait long enough, your dream will come true. I've waited a long time to see anything about the further adventures of Ratt n Roy! Like many others have said, it was one of the first serial comics I saw and have always found myself wondering if there would ever be more.

There was just something about them that appealed to me, the ignorant innocence of the damsel-in-distress or maybe the whole concept of "What happens in the Ozarks stays n the Ozarks." Who knows?

Thank you so much for this, Morandilas. I mean it. :triangle:

Great, another episode from that great comic...i hoped it was longer...good job

WOW!! What a fantastic sequeal after all these years! Thank you!!

Also, I just noticed the dedication to yours truly, and I humbly say thank you again, and I am glad to have contributed to this is some small way.

WOW! That brings back real memories of childhood. I've seen a few Rat& Roy toons as a kid from some newspaper fetish magazine. foot fetish stuff mainly. Those toons were a total treasure too me growing up as a teen.I'm very glad to see Smith doing them again. I think Sarylee has even grown up a bit and well... lets say... Matured. She's looking HOT! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing much more new Rat & Roy.

Sadistickler1

Simply wonderful!

Brought back a lot of ticklish memories...!

Sincerely, tkltkltkl

Smith's La Diabla made it's first appearance in the pages of Tales from the Asylum Magazine. Collect all nine episodes from this amazing series in La Diabla Books 1 & 2.

La Diabla #1
*Episodes 1-4
*12 B&W Pages
*Bonus Color Cover
*40 + Comic Panels
*E-Mail delivery

La Diabla #2
*Episodes 5-9
*12 B&W Pages
*3 Bonus Color Pages
*Bonus Color Cover
*55+ Comic panel
*E-Mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Diabla.html

Last edited:
Wow! Sareylee is gittin mighty finer as she grows up! Thanks Smitty!!:drool:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back