• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Release About Rachel's Friend Jen

FFT32

Verified
Hello all,

I just published a new offering about a wonderful experience that Rachel and I had with Jen. I am not super happy with some formatting issues that the site seems to be having, but it posted and is a wonderful story that I hope you enjoy reading at least half as much as I enjoyed experiencing and writing it.

Please enjoy a sample below:

© Copyright 2024 FFT 32

Tickling Jen – Rachel and I Give Her the Full Introduction

Forward

Everyone who has entered or has been brought into the wonderful world of tickling, has that pivotal moment that makes or breaks them. This is especially true for the Ticklee. It’s that session that takes place after the first few playful “Hey check this out” style tickles which either hooks the Lee in for good or chases them away screaming (and laughing) never to return.

The following was Jen’s make or break session.

Chapter 1 – The Idea

Rachel and I were lying in bed talking after a nice evening of shopping and dinner together that included her getting tickled whenever I could sneak it in. While we were talking, I was lightly petting and tickling her all over. She even raised her knees up which lifted her feet up for me to be able to reach down and get access because she knows that is my favorite spot to tickle. After a few minutes of talking and playing like this, Rachel asked, “Do you think Jen could handle really getting tickled?” I wasn’t entirely sure what she meant, so I asked, “Really tickled? We’ve tickled her a bunch of times already. What do you mean?”

Rachel turned toward me and giggled before saying, “You know? I mean REALLY tickled.” I smiled and replied, “Ah I see, you mean like a hardcore tickle-tease session, right?” “Exactly.” Rachel replied. “She knows about our interests, her and I have talked about it a little and she has experienced some of it. Maybe now we see how much she can handle?” “Do you think she can handle that kind of tickling and not get freaked out?” I asked. To which Rachel replied, “Like I said, we talked a little about it already, but nothing too detailed. She knows we have certain things that we do that is more involved and intense than what she has experienced. She likes what she’s been involved in so far and is interested about discussing it when we talk, so I was thinking that we have her over and just do it. I’m curious to see if she can take it and keep wanting to play. Besides, I know how much you like tickling her feet. This will be your chance to really tickle the shit out of them.”

Rachel had an interesting idea. Jen has experienced a few samples of the tickle play that Rachel and I enjoy and with her seeming to remain curious about it and actually like it, maybe it was time to see how much she could take and if she would remain as a play partner. I reached out and started to spider tickle her breasts and asked, “Good idea Rachel, I like it. What did you have in mind?” Rachel laughed and started to fidget a bit before replying, “I love it when you tie me up and tickle tease me and then go nuts with the hard tickles. We should do that to her.”

“Hmmmmmm….” I said as I moved one of my hands to her ticklish belly and started a spider tickle there too, “So, you want me to tie Jen up and tickle her like this?” Rachel continued to laugh and said, No. I want US to tie her up and tickle her like this!” This was starting to get me aroused, so I decided to preview Jen’s potential session on Rachel as we continued our conversation and devise our plan...

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back