• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New respect for lee's after being tickled hard...

MrPersistancy

TMF Novice
So, my girlfriend and I finally decided to get a little meaner when we tickle each other, and let me tell you, I have such a new respect for the people who get tied down and relentlessly tortured.

We did half hour, nonstop tickling while being secured to the bed, and when I woke up the next morning, I could feel just how sore my muscles were from laughing and struggling. Has anyone else found this to be an amazing work out?

We might be doing it weekly for a little exercise regiment. =p

We are looking into getting a third person to play with us in the bedroom, and I can't imagine another set of hands.

Just thought I'd share.

Gang tickled...that's my fantasy/nightmare. I can barely handle one person tickling me. I KNOW that I'd be toast with two or more tickling me.:shake:

Waheyy to you and your girlfriend, sounds like you had lots of fun, may long it continue :D

Hmm another set of hands, wow good luck with the fun times ahead :)

Yep I agree it certainly feels like a bloomin workout, all that thrashing about and getting out of breath. What I love too though are the snuggles that follow :)

Oh absolutely, the cuddling after is one of the best parts.

Going for round two tonight hopefully, might bump it up to 45 min, see what I can handle. =p

I agree that its a real workout. I've actually found that, the less I can move, the easier it is on both of us...both during the fun and the next day. He doesn't have to fight as much to hold me still. And I don't risk yanking something out of place while thrashing around with only my wrists and ankles restrained. We now use a strapping system I made so that I can barely move at all. There's def. still tension in the muscles as I try (unsuccessfully, mind you) to escape the torment. But, it's a lot more confy all the way around.

Of course, if you happen to LIKE that fighting.... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back