• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Shy Rocker Chick Ellie Begs In The Stocks! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
I cannot remember the last time a girl struggled SO hard to get away and begged So much for the foot tickling to stop! After failing at keeping her ankles crossed while her beautiful and ultra sensitive size 9 feet were being tickled, Ellie was legit scared of being locked in the stocks, and almost as soon as she is put in the stocks and I start in on those ticklish feet of hers the begging starts. 'Please stop! Please!" is something heard a lot in this clip, but for over 15 minutes Ellies feet are tickled aggressively and with various implements making her scream, thrash, beg, plead, but does the tickling stop? No! With the last few minutes being devoted to a close up of each of Ellies feet being tickled. Ellie might be the most entertaining ticklee ever in these stocks! Amazing reactions from poor Ellie, who is downright exhausted by the end of this clip. (Note:At Ellies request her face is partially obscured in the accompanying pics and sample clip, but if purchased, there are several minutes in the full video that show Ellies face and her reactions to the foot tickling!) Enjoy :)
Snip20151120_17.png

Ellie_Stocks.jpg

Attachments

• ShyRockerChickBegsInTheStocksSample1.mp4
    4 MB
  • IMG_8377.JPG
    IMG_8377.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_8222.JPG
    IMG_8222.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 309
those feet sure look like they need good tickling i know never stop just look at them.

Ellie is a Gorgeous Ticklee!!!
I Love her Perfect size 9 Feet!!!
I also Love the Laughter and Begging!!!
Ellie is the Total Package when it comes to Ticklees!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Ellie is a Gorgeous Ticklee!!!
I Love her Perfect size 9 Feet!!!
I also Love the Laughter and Begging!!!
Ellie is the Total Package when it comes to Ticklees!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to releasing her nibble clip! Her reactions in that are also incredible. Thanks for watching :)

She is amazing! Really pretty feet and such a great laugh. Love her begging too, very sexy. Please tell me you stretched her out too? :fingerscrossed:

She is amazing! Really pretty feet and such a great laugh. Love her begging too, very sexy. Please tell me you stretched her out too? :fingerscrossed:

Not this time. She is very very shy, and getting her to finally agree to do a video in the first place was a big deal. I am hoping someday I get to film her body being tickled, I can attest that it is very ticklish!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back