• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Studio is Live: Anonymous Amateur Fantasy

xelanart

TMF Novice
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/128621/anonymous-amateur-fantasy

Just talked to someone over the live chat. My studio could not be activated because the descriptions were not long enough. Fixed it. The lady reviewed it. She gave me the green light and said my studio is now turned out.

So far I have:
- a total of 3 different experiences, broken up into 10 clips
- 1 mature tan blonde
- 1 younger BBW (two separate experiences filmed)

I film with my iPhone and have yet to purchase a tripod for it so excuse the quality and poor choice of camera angles. It's the best I can do for now.

What's to come?

Meeting with a mature latina tonight. First time ever meeting. Will I get lucky and cuff her to the bed? She already likes the idea, but she does not know my intentions. Hopefully she is ticklish, otherwise the clip may just be forced orgasm and/or foot massage. Stay tuned!

Happy Memorial Day!

Your clips are way too expensive my friend, i'll tell you that right away, those prices use to fly a couple of years back but not any more unless you a professional producer. It's sad but that's the new reality.

It's about value. This isn't Hollywood and some of the most elaborate producers suck. I wouldn't spend a dime on their products. Yes, your angles are limited to just one...so I would adjust so more is visible. Originality and reality not acting would be nice. Just an opinion.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back