• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tattoo

-Hari-

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Yay, got myself a new Tattoo last night, Been wanting this one for ages!!

30012009184.jpg

Very nice 3d detailing

How long ago\old is it because it woulda been interesting to see it right after the job

Very nice 3d detailing

How long ago\old is it because it woulda been interesting to see it right after the job

that picture was taken about 20 hours after it was finished, I got it done last night so its pretty fresh :)

that picture was taken about 20 hours after it was finished, I got it done last night so its pretty fresh :)

Wow not bad, i miss getting arm ink because it was easy to maintenance

You have any idea how hard it is to use a backscratcher of aquaphor on your back several times a day to get at a job back there.

Showering the area after would prob be the equivalent to a female orgasm i would assume. I was in heaven for those 3 minutes in the shower taking care of the itching

Hey that's kinda nifty. I've seen this symbol before, but do you generally design your own tattoos or describe it to the artist and have them do it?

Wow not bad, i miss getting arm ink because it was easy to maintenance

You have any idea how hard it is to use a backscratcher of aquaphor on your back several times a day to get at a job back there.

Showering the area after would prob be the equivalent to a female orgasm i would assume. I was in heaven for those 3 minutes in the shower taking care of the itching

Yeah ive got stuff on my back too, tis pretty dam hard but one of my arms seems to bend nicely and I can sort of get most places on my back.

Tis nice to get back to arm tatts tho, tis way easier.

That is pretty cool dude what does it mean?

Its a penrose triangle, (impossible triangle)

I got it because stuff like that has always interested me, and I look at life in a similar way, I dont stick to the rules.

Hey that's kinda nifty. I've seen this symbol before, but do you generally design your own tattoos or describe it to the artist and have them do it?

Ive done all of mine myself, I drew the triangle up on photoshop and used the gradient tool or whatever its called. its actually not an exact triangle because where my arm curves it needed to be slighly longer at the bottom to maintain its visual effect once done.

Sometimes I piece together images or get a general idea of what I want and work from it.

Ive got a padlock on my other arm which I drew but my tattoist freehanded the shading straight on.

yeah i know what you mean .. i am CRAVING my third one .. sadly i lack the money! :(

Yeah, they blow massive holes in your pocket if you let yourself get carried away,

What have you got already?

Yeah, they blow massive holes in your pocket if you let yourself get carried away,

What have you got already?

I'll show ya:

On my left wrist:
n1416240024_30179965_205.jpg

<br>

On my lower back ... tramp stamp! :
n1416240024_30139488_2143.jpg

Yeah ive got stuff on my back too, tis pretty dam hard but one of my arms seems to bend nicely and I can sort of get most places on my back.

Tis nice to get back to arm tatts tho, tis way easier.

Biggest prob for me was maintenance during the day at work. People asking why i have a grease stain on my shirt on the back then have to go into a story and then have to explain what my ink of mjolnir is, etc etc

Then waking up with sheets stuck to my back

Biggest prob for me was maintenance during the day at work. People asking why i have a grease stain on my shirt on the back then have to go into a story and then have to explain what my ink of mjolnir is, etc etc

Then waking up with sheets stuck to my back

never heard of cling film and abit of surgical tape? ;) :p

never heard of cling film and abit of surgical tape? ;) :p

While lotioning?

I only used saran wrap the 24 hrs after i had it done.

Also i am partially OCD with my ink so id have to keep lotioning it every so often

While lotioning?

I only used saran wrap the 24 hrs after i had it done.

Also i am partially OCD with my ink so id have to keep lotioning it every so often

Yeah defo, best practice is to use some nappy-rash cream or something else that wont just soak in, and cover it with cling film/saran wrap to keep it moist and protect it under clothes and when sleeping until its ready. heals way quicker that way and wont get as irritable.

I usually cover the majority of the first 3-4 days. Im usually healed within the week.

OCD? join the club,.... im constantly cleaning mine up, re-lotioning it and recovering it again.

I love anything that reminds me of M. C. Escher

Wicked awesome tattoo man, that gradient effect came out very well, i digg it

I reckon I could bench-press you. At least twenty times. Maybe more.

Sweet ink though; is that one of them-there impossible object triangles?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back