• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Lover here (SoCal)

Mikesfeet

Hey everyone! New to this forum but wanted to say hi. Fit personal trainer here into tickling, especially feet, and being tickled myself (Soft sensitive feet here). Open to male or female lers and lees. PM me if you’d like to chat or feel free to respond here!

D168599B-14BD-4BFD-B7BC-7E20282DA0E3.jpeg

Hey :)

I'm in SoCal (I'm in Corona but come to LA from time to time) - tried listing a personal here myself and didn't have much luck this holiday weekend as I can't host (unless I can get a room or split one lol - did that before for a few hours with someone on Craigslist before they took the personals down). Always open to new experiences as long as it's safe and consensual.

You're very handsome, and you have nice feet! I've been recently looking for someone in So Cal with whom to pop my tickle cherry. I'm M, a 'ler at heart, but I would be open to being a 'lee as well. :)

Extremely nice feet dude. Would be super to have those in my lap and tickle torture you for a couple hours.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back