• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - F/M - Charlee Tickles Your Pickle

no way!

All I can say is WOW. Thanks for all the nice comments and the support. If we were to film this type of clip again, we were thinking of gagging the 'lee so you couldn't hear him laugh. You would only here my tickle talk while watching him squirm. What does everyone think about that?

Charlee @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

you need to hear the laughter, otherwise it's just a sex video. with the laughter you realize she is tickle torturing him, not just doing a b.j. video.
i loved this clip, and am going to buy the whole clip at your online store.
i am stupidly ticklish on my "pickle" so i can relate to this clip. it was well done, and highly believeable. please do more like it. with me as your next victim.. PLEASE!

i'd die laughing if i was that guy!! i'm all tingly just watching

Oh, no. Definitely let him laugh. I would love to do that to a guy :). I guess it might be a better pov for the guys, and I can understand that, but god, as a female sometimes ler, that was hot :) You are so lucky!

All I can say is WOW. Thanks for all the nice comments and the support. If we were to film this type of clip again, we were thinking of gagging the 'lee so you couldn't hear him laugh. You would only here my tickle talk while watching him squirm. What does everyone think about that?

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

"I can say is WOW. Thanks for all the nice comments and the support. If we were to film this type of clip again, we were thinking of gagging the 'lee so you couldn't hear him laugh. You would only here my tickle talk while watching him squirm. What does everyone think about that?"

Yes, I think you need to gag the 'lee and I think I absolutely have to be that guy! You can tickle me for hours and hours!

i know i chimmed in before..

. but i have to stree again, DO NOT GAG THE LEE!
your's was the first clip i actually bought. i will buy more from you. but if it's going to be a gagged male lee, then i won't bother. it just isn't the same! we need to hear the laughter to know he is both ticklish, and that you are really tickling him. with a gagged lee it can all be fake. as a male, with a highly ticklish pickle, i can tell the difference.
b.t.w., your technique is wonderfull.

steve

Looking forward to the next one, Charlee
All your stuff is great--- much more......pleeeeeeeease lol

Wow! =O Great clip!

I have to ask that if you consider making another clip like this, please, please, please do NOT gag the 'lee. While the view was nice, the laughter is what really makes the clip enjoyable for me. It was great hearing the guy go crazy when he was being taunted like that.

So if you DO wind up gagging him, then at LEAST let us see his face so we can see he's laughing.

Thanks for the clip!

OK. We filmed a new clip similar to this with a new model, Mark. His face is shown, he's blindfolded not gagged, and he's tickled on his pickle until completion. That clip will be uploaded to the store either tomorrow or Sunday.

And I promise, if we do another like this again and gag the 'lee, we'll show his face so you can see that he's laughing.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

Wow! =O Great clip!

I have to ask that if you consider making another clip like this, please, please, please do NOT gag the 'lee. While the view was nice, the laughter is what really makes the clip enjoyable for me. It was great hearing the guy go crazy when he was being taunted like that.

So if you DO wind up gagging him, then at LEAST let us see his face so we can see he's laughing.

Thanks for the clip!

Last edited:
New Sample - Mark Private Tickled to Orgasm

Here's a sample from the new clip "Mark Private Tickled to Orgasm." And yes, there is completion at the end of the full clip ;)

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

Last edited:
It looks great...really great in fact. Does the tickling continue after he cums? That would be amazing to see.

wow awsome

cool clip, think you can do another video like this, maybe in a different position.:bunny::cat:

You are amazing! I would ( and did ) get hard just looking at your sweet face and beautiful breasts. Whatever you do keep talking because your teasing voice makes the situation even more intense!! O yes and can I be next???:dogpile:

This is one of the best clips on here. Tickle Torture's f/* private tickling clips are amazing. Of course only when it's the lovely Charlee doing the tickling.:dogpile:.

Well, then you will love the new clip we just uploaded to the store this morning where the 'lee was bound standing up and cuffed to the bondage stand, while I tickle her privates and butt. The clip is called "Isobel Standing Private & Butt Tickle." I've attached some photos from the clip. We'll try to post a sample on here as soon as we can, however, if you go to our clip store you can get a free 10 second preview.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

This is one of the best clips on here. Tickle Torture's f/* private tickling clips are amazing. Of course only when it's the lovely Charlee doing the tickling.:dogpile:.

Wow

Charlee is so evil, and hot. With boobs like her's she can peobably render us big dumb males helpless, and willing to do anything lol. Thanks for the post.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back