• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling List from The Dominion!

Just curious as to which piece of bondage you guys prefer for tickling at Dominion? Especially to keep the feet as immobile as possible. The old Passive Arts used to have RealTickling's old "immobilizer" which was a lot of fun to use.

What was the Dungeon in Sherman Oaks from a few years back? I had a Tickle session there once, nice studio, it was in a darker area of Sherman Oaks I remember, walked in, met a guy at the front desk, was introduced to the girls by a pretty Dom, met a blonde there and had a Tickle session with her. The studio may still be there just under a different name, I think it's strictly a photography studio now, anyways it's in Sherman Oaks, any hints?

Tonight i had a session with audrey and basically thought i was screwed at first because i forgot that she wasnt ticklish from my own thread ironically. I asked if she was ticklish and if she would become desensitized since i paid 160$ for 45 min. I asked hoping i was wrong but i wasnt of course. She said sort of ticklish and then told me other girls were way more ticklish than her...i just spent 160$ on this! I was upset but realized that tickling is alot of head games and diversity with tools too. Success! I extended to an hour because she was rekt after 45 min. My review is that she isnt extremely ticklish but you can get into her head making hard work payoff. It would seem as she would be faking based upon the situation but i guarantee she wasnt, that would waste your money, defeating the purpose of the thead. Also she was too apathetic to pretend honestly making it better when you do it.

After 9 sessions at the dominion so far this was my favorite. I give her a 9.5/10 as an experience.

T=F

Last edited:
t=f, did Audrey have any particular spots that you discovered? Or particular tools that worked? I just looked her up, she's super cute!

t=f, did Audrey have any particular spots that you discovered? Or particular tools that worked? I just looked her up, she's super cute!

I stuck to her feet only. I found the specific spots on her feet literally little by little to refer to if she began to become less ticklish and i had to get her going again. The top of her middle toe on the right foot and the bottom part of her arch right above the heel on the left foot were most notable. I used a bunch of household items i bought from target over the years like a brush used to clean the sink. The three most important things i used were a comb with tiny brissles for the toes instead of those bigger ones seen alot, electric tooth brush for the soles with the floss action head, and a traveling fold up brush for general purposes. I dont know how well these things will work without getting her into the right mood/the mood shes in. Its an expensive gamble because lets say shes irritated the day you go or just doesnt feel shes in the mood to be tickled. I cant guarantee anything so thats my disclaimer if you dont enjoy it haha if you do decide to do a session let us know how it went!

Last edited:
Is Audrey a giggler or a screamer?

Hard to describe. Loudly laughing embarrasses her due to the arrogance she gives off and she doesnt want other people to hear her. She fights it the entire time. So its a quiet broken laugh because its a losing battle for her. Never heard this type in a video before so i cant give a better description

Lana is lovely, am interested in hearing reports from those who have sessioned with her.

Screamers are not my favorites...

Can anyone tell me how Natalie, Lulu, or Barbie are in terms of ticklishness on their feet and their ability as foot ticklers?

Has anyone met with Aimi? Shes a new petite Asian girl. Wondering if shes ticklish.

Awww, all this talk of the Dominion as an alumni, makes me miss tickling Leticia. *sigh*. I'm going to have to text her. ;)

Is Lucille a giggler? She looks cute, I'd like to see her boobs shake and jiggle as she giggles, is Lucille a giggler or a screamer?

Is Lucille a giggler? She looks cute, I'd like to see her boobs shake and jiggle as she giggles, is Lucille a giggler or a screamer?

Yeah she's cute. Looks like she'd be fun to play with and sounds like she's very open minded from her profile.

I think im going to be going to the dominion next week to session with ember. Ill let you guys know how it turns out. Im glad this tread is still alive after all this time and im honored that sky commented!

Last edited:
I've always been curious about Ember. Definitely let us know how it goes!

Have anybody been tickled by Allison Miller she woould be my pick to be tickled by. She looks like an evil redhead ler with those nails Its my ex girlfriends fault she was a hot redhead who when she found out i was extremly ticklish would tickle me to insanity. God I miss her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back