• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling store Finale!!!! >.< 4 new samples

b02m2

TMF Poster
Ok guys this is my LAST post before I open the store. The clips are in que so it should be too easy from this point. I have 4 models for this one so check it out!!!!

Lets start off with the highly anticipated Marylou. She is extremely ticklish with a soft giggle. Her feet are badly ticklish to the point where she can't stop smiling and laughing. She laughs and smiles so much it hurts. Check it out!!
DSC01116.JPG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16iw13_marylou-s-audition_fun

After that we have Kelsey. She is 31 with super wrinkly feet. She is very ticklish ESPECIALLY between her toes. She has been tickled but never like this. She absolutely loved it and wants you guys to give as much feedback as possible ;).
DSC01275.JPG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16iw1o_kelsey-s-audition_fun

Next on the lineup is Evelyn. Evelyn is just a girl in need of some extra cash. She had NO clue what she was getting into. She said you what I will try it. I only tickled her feet because of time but it was def enough. She squirms as much as possible but to no avail.
DSC01305.JPG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16iw2m_evelyn-s-audition_fun

Now last but not least is Sabrina. Sabrina is very professional so this was very unorthodox for her. She has gorgeous well taken care of feet and they are BADLY ticklish. She crunches her toes alot which you will see in the sample video. I took ALL your feedback and put it in this video so let me know what you guys think!!!!!!:D
2.JPG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16ivzz_sabrina-s-audition_fun

Liked them all but I loved the Sabrina clip

Thanks I really appreciate what you guys say. Sabrina was a very good model I must say.

really good! Do you do any f/f tickling with Sabrina and some other model?

f/f is coming soon it will be there with the store when it opens!!!! It's probably going to be Aide and Raquel first

get those whores in nylons, and tickle them and make them sneeze, otherwise your store sucks jew cock

I like the 31 year old Kelsey! She's cute & her soles are yummy :)

Last edited:
They're all winners to me. Love Sabrina! Your set up is great and I absolutely love the blindfolds. Gotta love the lee's reaction when they can't see it coming. I only want to make two humble suggestions. If you could rig something up to get the arms above the head to get better access to the armpits that would be amazing. Also, i would love to see some lighter tickling instruments like feathers or makeup brushes, only if they work of course.

They're all winners to me. Love Sabrina! Your set up is great and I absolutely love the blindfolds. Gotta love the lee's reaction when they can't see it coming. I only want to make two humble suggestions. If you could rig something up to get the arms above the head to get better access to the armpits that would be amazing. Also, i would love to see some lighter tickling instruments like feathers or makeup brushes, only if they work of course.

Thank you I really appreciate that! Now I am currently working on the over the head situation and with the lighter instruments I have found the very ineffective though I have tried :(

Bummer about the lighter stuff not working. I know it's rare but it's so sweet when it works. Either way I'm excited to see more of your stuff and can't wait for your store to open.

Will there be any tied wrists overhead armpit tickling? I'd love to see some of that!

ok ok lol I am working on the over the arms bondage. Its coming along. The store will be open within the next two weeks me and clips4sale had problems because my clips quality was really good but file size was too large.

Omg marylou and evelyn! You getting evelyn back? You need to tie those feet better and tickle her even harder lol

Amazing stuff!

I def am we were both in a rush >.< we are gonna go for it again. I almost perfected things with Sabrina

I def am we were both in a rush >.< we are gonna go for it again. I almost perfected things with Sabrina

Awesome! Looking forward to more Evelyn! When you putting her clip up on your store?

The bondage on the sabrina clip looks good. I would just be careful about having the chair facing the other way like that because the camera tends to focus on the back rest of the chair.. And so do the viewers eyes. Having the chair the way you did before, I think, is fine and more aesthetically pleasing.

If I were you, I'd figure out a way to secure that metal rod to the chair to minimize movement even more! :) btw i like the extra toe bondage on the little toes in the Evelyn clip.

Sorry for the long critique.. I see so much potential in you, so I wanna see you get it as right as possible!

Thank you I actually really appreciate that. I will post her clip tomorrow and a newer clip with her. I might shoot with her tomorrow. So I will keep this in mind!!! thank you

Marylou has Cute Feet and a Really Cool Accent!!!

Kelsey has Very Sexy/Wrinkly Soles!!! I Love the Toothbrush between the Toes!!!!!

Evelyn has a Very Sexy Mouth and Lovely Bosoms!!! I Love how she Beg for the Tickling to Stop!!!

Sabrina is the Best of the four!!! She is Pretty with a Sexy Body, Feet, Reaction and Personality!!! The Tickling under her arms was Amazing as was the Brush Scrubbing her Soles, and Toes!!!!!

Great set of clips, Thanks for sharing them. :ty:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back