• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling store!! Pt 2:p

b02m2

TMF Poster
Hey guys sorry for the super late update was really busy within these past 2 months but I have new vids so chill lol. Store should open in less than a month but I gotta tease just a little more :p

Ok last time I showed you Perla and Jenn(close friends check in for their friend Madi being tickled soon) this time I have two more friends Aide and Raquel.

Raquel is very tall and ticklish with a size TEN foot. She squirms and giggles on her ticklish feet but when I use the dental flosser is when she really gets going. She fights laughing but it really comes out with the oil and flosser combo. The true ticklish part on Raquel however is her super ticklish upper body. She fights to grab my hands but it proves ineffective. The whole time Aide her friend is watching in horror but laughs. So tell me what do you guys wanna see happen to Raquel?
1.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1530ct_raquels-audition_fun

Next up is Aide. Aide is the super ticklish one between her and Raquel. Originally she was just Raquels ride but we convinced her to try the chair ;). So the whole time Aide is insanely nervous. While I am strapping her in she keeps begging me in spanish to stay away from her soles. The video starts with her sexy laugh immediately. So I decide to use a variety of tools on her letting her pick her poison for her soles. Now the worst comes when the brush hits her feet......lol check it out ;).(Also you can actually hear Raquel laughing and talking about Aide in the background occasionally)
1.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x154phq_aide-audition-2_fun

Stay tuned for Aide vs Raquel. Tell me what you guys wanna see with that one I mean you are paying for it ;).
tmf1.jpg

Also Next look for Madi the 3rd best friend of Jenns and Perlas :D and then the 3 of them tickling each other ;)
DSC01173.JPG

Side note hey guys I know the bondage is very meh but I will be amping it up in due time but thank you all so much for the support :D

Attachments

• Snapshot(1).jpg
    Snapshot(1).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
Wow, aide and madi are beautiful. But where to buy the clip?
And could you consider making some clips without the blindfold so we can enjoy their adorable face!

well personally I love the Blindfold :p

great work buddy though could you post the previews somewhere else other than dailymotion as for some reason they seem to have been taken down (apart from one anyhow)

Looking forward to the store's opening

Store is opening soon and I will be doing alot more right now these are just auditions :D.

I just saw the deleted video which is weird I am working on getting it up.

I am so f*cking excited for your store opening! Great new previews. Madi looks gorgeous! looking forward to her

btw I love all these latina models!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back