• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling store!! Pt 4:p

b02m2

TMF Poster
Hey guys I have another 2 audition samples for you to check out. The teasing is almost over. My store is being evaluated to be opened completely. Now these next two are Katie and Aundria who have matching sexy blue toenails. Katie was just Aundria's ride so she didn't even expect to try the chair but me being persuasive got her to try it ;). Check it out.

So we start off with blonde Katie. She didn't wanna do the shoot because she felt she wasn't that ticklish. She was very wrong. She ends up being in shock by how ticklish her feet are. Now I am not a huge fan of deep descriptions because I feel it ruins the fun but I will say she def didn't expect it to be this bad or fun :D
DSC01245.JPG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x164mn8_katie-s-audition_fun

And next we have Aundria. She is SUPER excited AND ticklish. She has been bugging me since the shoot to post her audition. She loved it and had a great time. I taunt her with countdowns since shes so ticklish everything tickles. Of course the worst however is the brush ;).
DSC01278.JPGSnapShot(5).jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x164mia_aundria-s-audition_fun

They both decided on the next shoot to tickle each other! So tell me......How do you wanna see it?

COMING SOON:
Marylou DSC01116.JPG
Kelsey DSC01275.JPG

See Katies shoes and socks removed...then see Aundria go to work on her toes and soles...

looks good man, can't wait for your store. Im waiting mary lou...:D

hmm it says publishing in progress...dailymotion seems to either still be processing your vid, or its just gone..

you're just the king of teasers aren't you? lol

Katie's session looks good..love girl's who think they aren't ticklish, but actually are!

dont even pay no mind. I will continue to do what I need to. I am a one man operation and honestly I feel I produce decent photos so whatever. If its not his cup of tea thats fine. He seems to enjoy putting down new producers but I am a positive guy so :p But I really appreciate all you guys say. Any input you have I take into consideration

Hey man, I love your enthusiasm. It's nice to see you having fun with this. The girls are hot. You'll figure out the bondage situation. Check out a video on Lubetube of Lew Rubens from Hogtied.com. He does a class of simple ties. Bondage is too hard to explain with words, otherwise I'd try to help ya out.

Hey man, I love your enthusiasm. It's nice to see you having fun with this. The girls are hot. You'll figure out the bondage situation. Check out a video on Lubetube of Lew Rubens from Hogtied.com. He does a class of simple ties. Bondage is too hard to explain with words, otherwise I'd try to help ya out.

...or just get or build a nice pair of sturdy stocks, and you'll be all set! :)

Kelsey looks very promising the wrinkles in her soles excite my fingers!! haha

dont even pay no mind. I will continue to do what I need to. I am a one man operation and honestly I feel I produce decent photos so whatever. If its not his cup of tea thats fine. He seems to enjoy putting down new producers but I am a positive guy so :p But I really appreciate all you guys say. Any input you have I take into consideration

I'm glad and have noticed the same. You do it your way! I personally love seeing the ticklees with out their eyes covered, something about the look in their eyes when being tickled. That's my only input. :)

DK

O trust me that is coming I promise you the blindfold will be removed.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back