• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickling store!!

b02m2

TMF Poster
Hey guys whats up? So I have begun shooting and I have many models lined up and ready to be tickled. I decided since the store won't be up for a few weeks to show some previews of the models here. Sorry in advance I can't upload the files for some reason so until that's worked out just check them out linked on dailymotion. I am using their audition videos too so this is all on the spot. We want your feedback so if I post something and you have a custom request with that model let me know.

First up is the hot young Perla. She is an 18 year old Hispanic girl who has never been tickled the way we like ;) . So I gave her a test run. She starts in the tickle chair nervous because she can barely move. I start on her feet running my nails up and down on her soft soles. She INSTANTLY starts laughing. She has no safe word so she has no choice but to take it. Since she is blindfolded she has no idea of whats happening as I rub lotion into her feet. She laughs LOUD as I tickle the lotion in. I then grab the brush and go to town. She SCREAMS and starts squirming as I run the brush through her toes and says "why does that tickle?". Then comes her extremely ticklish thighs and stomach. I get her hips and thighs and she freaks out trying to get out.

After Perla is her friend Jennifer. Now Jennifer never planned on being tickled she was just Perlas ride. She decides to join the fun and give it a go. I would explain how it went but I think you guys should just check her 19 year old spicy laugh out ;).

Jennifer ;)
jennifer 1.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12wj6n_jenns-audition-sample-wmv_fun

Perla ;)
Snapshot.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12wj8h_perla-audition_fun

COMING SOON!!

BBW Ashley (army girl :D)
ashley.jpg
Yisel
601971_2856162058957_1041122373_n-20130309-191339.jpg
Kourtnie
Kourtnie.jpeg

I used to live in El Paso! I can recommend models to you. I never thought there would actually be a producer in my home town. Man, why did I have to move LOL PM me!

Nice thanks for sharing the clips. I really love Jennifer. She has pretty feet and a great laugh. Seems to be very ticklish all over. I love that fact.

good previews! looks very promising! i'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your store opening!

I'm really digging Jennifer! love her figure, her shapely feet, and her infectious laugh!

my only criticism is...you need just slightly better lighting..and maybe additional restraints like a belt that goes on the ankles and around and under the seat of the chair to really keep the feet secured to the chair (just a suggestion). But all in all, awesome stuff! :thumbsup:

Yes I do actually. Right now these are audition vids thats why its me.

Thanks everybody I really appreciate everything and I know I am working on getting new lights. Jennifer also is very excited for the shoot and is happy everyone likes her vid. Now guys what do you wanna see happen to jennifer?

Great looking site. looks fun. I love amateur girls because the reactions are more geunine. Any nylon tickling in the future?

Yes I do actually. Right now these are audition vids thats why its me.
Thanks everybody I really appreciate everything and I know I am working on getting new lights. Jennifer also is very excited for the shoot and is happy everyone likes her vid. Now guys what do you wanna see happen to jennifer?

Cool! Well I definitely liked you as the tickler! Males seem to be a little more "rough" and tickle a bit harder. That being said I would love to see f/f material too! Though usually more playful, females can be just as vicious.

As from what I can see in these preview clips, I like where this is going. Would love to see Jennifer endure some really hardcore non-stop sole brushing! ......Possibly even a double-team sole brushing too? ;) combs and feathers between the toes is good too!

Also will you be releasing the full versions of the audition clips too?

Nice preview clips! Looking forward to more of Jennifer and Perla! Just make sure that you secure the ankles together coz in the Perla clip, it looked as if she would be able to move her feet and cover her soles. If you have the ankles together, you could expose the soles better, making them even better targets!

Would also love to see some picture of your models just showing their soles. But yeah, very excited for your store opening!

Thanks everybody I will be releasing full audition clips and the ankles will be restrained. I am def gonna put them through way more in the videos.

Looks great. Jennifer was awesome, would love to see her stretched out for some upper body tickling ;)

Ashley the (army girl) looks really Hot!!!
Can't wait to see what you put up for sale!

Thanks for sharing.

whoa! niiiiice! Good luck! beautiful women and hot tickling! Looking forward to your store

Good work with all girls.

Now, will you producing just feet only tickling videos?

Or, will you be producing just upperbody videos focusing on underarms, navels sides etc as well?

Or, will you producing all over the body tickling that focus on underarms, navels sides and feet videos?

Just wondering what kinds of audience's you have in mind to appeal too.

Hi man ! First of all, I must say that your store is a f'n must-see ! Your work looks perfect to mee, I'm a big fan ! Just wondering when we'll be able to watch Yisel and the others coming soon girls ?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back