• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Fitness Insructor - 2

Not as of yet, no. However, if and when she does, I'll post it here immediately! I think the community has a right to know :)

Did the fitness instructor reply to your e-mail? What did she say?

Darth,

I have said it before and I will say it again, you have some of the best material! One question I wanted to ask is how does the clip start off? Does it go straight to the tickling or is from beginning? I remember watching the "Ticklish Equipment Manager" (another GREAT clip) and the intro was awesome! Is this similar? I have seen the preview and can't get enough of it. I just wanted to ask that before I purchase it.

Thanks man! :)

Hello Powerplay,

This one doesn't have as elaborate of an intro as the TEM one did, but it does have one. I'd say the length of that part is probably 30 seconds to a minute.

Hope this answers your question and you opt to check it out. Also, thank you so much for your kind words. They are trully appreciated!

Darth,

I have said it before and I will say it again, you have some of the best material! One question I wanted to ask is how does the clip start off? Does it go straight to the tickling or is from beginning? I remember watching the "Ticklish Equipment Manager" (another GREAT clip) and the intro was awesome! Is this similar? I have seen the preview and can't get enough of it. I just wanted to ask that before I purchase it.

Thanks man! :)

This clip is now available on our new website along with many others! We are continuing to add more works to the library as quickly as possible. The URL is http://www.************************. Please update your bookmarks/favorites appropriately :).

Unfortunately it doesn't look like she is - I guess life had some changes for her and she has said she wouldn't be appearing on any videos for anyone, which makes this one sort of a collectors item :).

Ooops my bad, never saw this until now lol. I'd love to see her feet get foot worshipped more in the next one. Is she returning soon?

Unfortunately it doesn't look like she is - I guess life had some changes for her and she has said she wouldn't be appearing on any videos for anyone, which makes this one sort of a collectors item :).

Ah thats a shame- I know the same feeling since I was lucky enough to get a woman in pro wrestling who use to be on national TV to do a private feet photo shoot for me a year ago- was the hottest feeling! :)

Sure is - I didn't feel we had exhausted the episode potentials with her jst yet.

I bet that was a real thrill for you - congrats bro!

Ah thats a shame- I know the same feeling since I was lucky enough to get a woman in pro wrestling who use to be on national TV to do a private feet photo shoot for me a year ago- was the hottest feeling! :)

Sure is - I didn't feel we had exhausted the episode potentials with her jst yet.

I bet that was a real thrill for you - congrats bro!

It sure was- thankfully I still have the pictures of it saved & video too :) Even a year later, I'm still amazed that I pulled that off. I'm just as amazed that you find all of these awesome women in your vids :)

When there's a will there's a way :).

Make sure you back up those photos/video!

It sure was- thankfully I still have the pictures of it saved & video too :) Even a year later, I'm still amazed that I pulled that off. I'm just as amazed that you find all of these awesome women in your vids :)

When there's a will there's a way :).

Make sure you back up those photos/video!

Have backed them up for sure :) You can email/PM me if you want and I can show you the pics/video in private ;) Do you have anymore 30/40 somethings coming up for new vids soon?

I do, actually, probably within the next month or so. It just depends on what order I opt to release the works.

Have backed them up for sure :) You can email/PM me if you want and I can show you the pics/video in private ;) Do you have anymore 30/40 somethings coming up for new vids soon?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back