• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Graphic Designer

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
The time has come to develop a professional logo for the company. Melanie has been tasked with this duty and has arrived today with a couple drafts and a proposed quote. She takes business very seriously... perhaps a little too serious. Perhaps she would better understand the client if she experienced, first hand, the product itself?! Enjoy the nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling that awaits her!

Here are a couple hi-res, video stills and a preview clip for your enjoyment! Feedback encouraged!

Being honest, I've seen better models from you, but she had a cute reaction and her belly was def intoxicating :) good job!

Thanks Belly - I know she's not as stunning as my usual but some people like the variety. By the way...that is an awesome sniper setup in your signature :).

Thanks Belly - I know she's not as stunning as my usual but some people like the variety. By the way...that is an awesome sniper setup in your signature :).

It's not that she wasn't stunning, she was, but as far as the "ticklishness" factor goes you've raised a higher bar with others, and thank you btw ;) haha

Not as stunning as usual? This girl is amazing! Probably my favorite yet. This one and your last one are my favorites by far, and if feet only ones go up I'll buy them.

I realize perception is all in the eye of the beholder, so I appreciate the feedback.

She is cute, and I like her reactions to the tickling.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Well, I sure think that she's cute, and I am loving those large soles. You know what I like, Darth, that's for sure :)
Any thought on having a dedicated site featuring all of these photos and stuff, too?

Looks great!...As usual.

I think this clip looks good, I like her ticklish reactions and I think she's a
cute lady. I really love when Darth uses the brush to rake the bare toe tied soles
of the models. That always seems to bring out some great ticklish responses. :D

Looks good Darth and thanks again for all the sample clips and pics
that you post. Your work doesn't disappoint.

Believe it or not...I have found a difference with some girls with using the full scale brush vs the toothbrush. It just depends on the individual I guess.

I think this clip looks good, I like her ticklish reactions and I think she's a
cute lady. I really love when Darth uses the brush to rake the bare toe tied soles
of the models. That always seems to bring out some great ticklish responses. :D

Looks good Darth and thanks again for all the sample clips and pics
that you post. Your work doesn't disappoint.

I think she is very cute!
Where do you hire your models from? or is it a "trade secret"

Thanks

The best have come from off the street believe it or not. It's a tough way to go about it, but once in a while you will find someone who's up for trying it :).

I think she is very cute!
Where do you hire your models from? or is it a "trade secret"

Thanks

I liked her myself. You find these girls on the street? That's amazing! You must be pretty persuasive?

That is one of my avenues, yes. It all comes down to presentation and assurance. You definately don't want to come across as a weirdo, yet despite some best efforts, it may not matter. Either way, don't get discouraged :).

I liked her myself. You find these girls on the street? That's amazing! You must be pretty persuasive?

Do you ever use modeling agencies, and if you do, which one?
I understand if you don't want to divulge your secrets, but I'm not a producer, just a guy that might want to treat himself at least once!
Thanks

Sub-clips are up!

I don't, no. I don't like using "middle men" so to speak. I rather deal directly with whomever I'm working with at any time.

Do you ever use modeling agencies, and if you do, which one?
I understand if you don't want to divulge your secrets, but I'm not a producer, just a guy that might want to treat himself at least once!
Thanks

Also, the sub-clips are now available for this product!:scream:

Yeah, your girls are really great. I love them. You should look for some some tattooeed freaky dark haired girls again. Hehe, that's to hot. Xoxo

The best have come from off the street believe it or not. It's a tough way to go about it, but once in a while you will find someone who's up for trying it :).

Ms. Cortez might be referring to the lovely Jaye Lynn....and yeah, let's see more of her, too! :)))
Keep up the great work as always, Oh Sith Lord!

rat

LOL...I think you're right, rat. I think Ms. Cortez would literally be all over her if she could :).

Ms. Cortez might be referring to the lovely Jaye Lynn....and yeah, let's see more of her, too! :)))
Keep up the great work as always, Oh Sith Lord!

rat

Lol, there your right. Hehe. Jaye would be really great, but you had anther tatooed chick in the past (blond). She was really hot too. Haha, and an absolute dream would be Kat von D (the tatoo artist)

Perhaps you mean the original promoter? I will bring Jaye back in 2010 :).

Lol, there your right. Hehe. Jaye would be really great, but you had anther tatooed chick in the past (blond). She was really hot too. Haha, and an absolute dream would be Kat von D (the tatoo artist)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back