• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to site, 23 Year Old F- love being tickled!

Tickleme3433

Hi! I am new here but have always had a fetish for getting tickled. I am from the Buffalo area.

I am about 5'5 with a slim build, size 5 feet. I love to be tied down and tickled hard! There doesn't seem to be a lot of people who have the same interest, so I thought I would give this a try. I have really only been tied and tickled once, and I loved it but Im pretty tough to crack, but hoping somebody can do it ;)

Most ticklish spots- feet! Mostly my toes (especially the area right beneath my toes) and the balls of my feet! And my hips and butt! lol

If you where closer, i would love to have a session with you. That is my type of tickling.

Welcome to the Site. :wavingguy

You sound like a lot of fun, if your ever in Maryland look me up. :feets:

Adrian

hi my name is jim, I would love to meet for some tickle fun, feet are my fav. to tickle I would be more than happy to drive out there to meet.drop me a line if interested
jim

I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread, but it totally is. It's from the Hindi "Gullah," a term often used for the naive British who would fall for any explanation about customs in the Indian subcontinent.

Hey I live in Buffalo and would love to tickle your barefeet!
Hi! I am new here but have always had a fetish for getting tickled. I am from the Buffalo area.

I am about 5'5 with a slim build, size 5 feet. I love to be tied down and tickled hard! There doesn't seem to be a lot of people who have the same interest, so I thought I would give this a try. I have really only been tied and tickled once, and I loved it but Im pretty tough to crack, but hoping somebody can do it ;)

Most ticklish spots- feet! Mostly my toes (especially the area right beneath my toes) and the balls of my feet! And my hips and butt! lol

hello, I read your ad. am planning on being in the buffalo area march 21- 23 would be interested in a tickle session if you have the time.
let me know jim

Welcome. I am not that far from you and get up that way often on business. Look me up!

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Use caution boys :drinkup:

hi ive read your post, I plan on being in your area tomorrow, please let me know if your interested in meeting
jim

close to Buffalo here not sure if your still searching. Great guy love tickling

Welcome to this site. I am from and live in watertown ny area and would like to chat.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back