• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new tool discovered.

emilyemilyemily

1st Level Yellow Feather
so during my session the other day (the one i audio recorded and put in the audio/video section), the guy who was tickling me pulled out the drawstring from my shorts at one point and circled it around my belly button and just about fucking killed me. i don't think this part of the session made it into the shortened version of the recording i uploaded (i was only able to compress about six minutes out of an hour), but if you listen to the original, hour-long version, you can very clearly hear me lose my shit at the very point when the drawstring comes out. y'all need to try this shit. i'm so serious. it is d e a d l y.

Interesting! I'll have to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing.

I've used this before on others, though have not had the privilege of having it used on me. It's a great tool, especially for someone with a sensitive navel and stomach.

Curious. Did they use the string itself, or the plastic tip on the end? Either can be very effective.

I've used this before on others, though have not had the privilege of having it used on me. It's a great tool, especially for someone with a sensitive navel and stomach.

Curious. Did they use the string itself, or the plastic tip on the end? Either can be very effective.

i think he used both parts. i couldn't really tell. i was too busy kicking and screaming.

Fun story and ridiculously adorable laughter emily. I have also had great reactions from drawing a string back and forth between the lees toes in a sort of sawing motion. Best results were with lubricant so that the lee was not able to clench her toes around the string.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back