• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW: UK Glamour Girl Keira - Hottest Secretary Tickled In Nylons! (Nylon, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi again folks,

Here's a preview of the second of Keira's tickling clips. This was one of those shoots where Keira seemed to get hotter as time went on - and she was pretty incredible to start with! :wub: Just as a side note, before becoming a top UK glamour model and Babestation presenter, Keira worked as a PA. She told me that she actually used to wear some of this outfit in her old job!

image105w.jpg

Keira has an amazing laugh and stupidly ticklish feet. This one contains lots of nylon foot ticking, some bare foot and upperbody too with fingers, brushes etc! Keira could hardly speak after we fimed this and I don't think she'd ever laughed so much in her life..there's still another scene to come though!

Enjoy this one - the full version is available from www.uktickling.com along with Keira's other clips.

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/378472521/Keira_Secretary_Tickle_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5T5OJPG

Thanks!
:britishflag:

They sure don't have secretaries like this where I work, this was a hot clip and Keira is definitely a keeper

This looks completely fake to me - you can tell she is acting.

Stonecold, why don't you go make your own forum. You just go onto every post and whine about it not being good enough. Don't like it, don't post on it!!!!! Nobody else wants to hear your whining.

^Just ignore that dude, everything he posts is flamebait :p

Two thumbs up for these Keira clips Turtle ...great work!

Great clip turtleboy! Kiera is really hot!

Thanks for the clip!

This looks completely fake to me - you can tell she is acting.

SCT, you couldn't be further from the truth I'm afraid. I know I should ignore comments like this, but I feel I have to respond because otherwise some folks will assume there is a basis to them when there isn't.

First off with regard to Keira, she's actually one of the most consistently ticklish models I've worked with (and I've worked with a lot). I can understand why you may mistakenly have assumed she is 'faking' for two reasons: 1) she doesn't always open her mouth very wide when she laughs, and 2) she sometimes looks straight at the camera. On the first point, well that is just the way she is (a genuine reaction), but IMHO her wild giggling and squealing throughout should be more than enough to show you that it is genuine! On the second point, I usually flip my camera viewfinder over so I can monitor and keep my face out of shot - she is occasionally checking herself in that...mainly because it's funny to watch!

Secondly, I never, everwork with models faking. It is pointless and I have no need to - as those who follow my releases will know, I have more footage than I even have time to release (I even end up giving it away free at times!!) and so the last thing i would do is go ahead and release any kind of fakery. I have booked a few models who are not that ticklish in the past and will not release clips from any of them. It's just part of the business - I lose a little money and don't re-book them a second time. Given that Keira is quite well known in the UK and not the cheapest model to hire, I certainly wouldn't have booked her again for a couple of weeks time if she wasn't ticklish.

Thanks

They sure don't have secretaries like this where I work, this was a hot clip and Keira is definitely a keeper

Thanks for posting the clip.

Great clip turtleboy! Kiera is really hot!

Thanks for the clip!

^Just ignore that dude, everything he posts is flamebait :p

Two thumbs up for these Keira clips Turtle ...great work!

Stonecold, why don't you go make your own forum. You just go onto every post and whine about it not being good enough. Don't like it, don't post on it!!!!! Nobody else wants to hear your whining.

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you liked this one. There's one more of Keira still to come, which I think you'll like...she actually seemed to get hotter with each scene! :)

Excellent stuff-- as usual from you.
You produce exactly the kind of material I absolutely love.
Many thanks again.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad it was to your tastes also!

:)

Great clip yet again, I love your stuff. You seem very good at getting babestaion girls to do your shoots, nice one. Any chance of getting Victoria from 'The Pad'? She has incredible feet and body.

thanks again for the clip.

Thanks! I don't know Victoria but I've worked with a couple of girls from the Pad - Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara etc, so can ask about her...come to think of it, Lucy Zara is actually coming in for a shoot tomorrow! :excited:

There are quite a few lovely ladies at The Pad. I'd personally like to see Fernanda or Lucy-Anne do a shoot with you but the ultimate would be uber-sexy Elle P. Can you imagine if Elle and her friend Keira Jones came in for a shoot together? ;)

S

There are quite a few lovely ladies at The Pad. I'd personally like to see Fernanda or Lucy-Anne do a shoot with you but the ultimate would be uber-sexy Elle P. Can you imagine if Elle and her friend Keira Jones came in for a shoot together? ;)

S

Hmmm, seems unlikely, lol! :D

I spoke to Lucy about The Pad today and completely forgot to ask about any other girls - doh! I'm arranging another shoot with her again though shortly so plenty of time to ask. I'd actually been meaning to try and get in touch with Lucy-Anne myself as I'm pretty sure she knows Lucy, Dannii, Keira, Monica etc!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back