• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Webring: The Tickling Artists Guild

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Hey people. Where have all the good webrings gone huh? Seems all the good tickling webrings never stay around that long. Well anyway I've created one specifically catering to artists pages with ORIGINAL tickling/feet artwork. Furry and Male oriented material are welcome as well. Now its okay if you have both original and favorites from the web, but no full webpic galleries. We have way to many of those. Check it out if your interested:

http://G.webring.com/hub?ring=ticklingartistsg

I havent finished the group logo yet, but soon. And to the moderators, I know this should have in the "Links/Page Update" section but I posted here instead for the purpose of getting the attention of those artists that post here regularly....okay thas'it. Buh-bye :D

Well, first I have to convince WebRing that I'm a grownup, but I'm game, if you'll have me!

Cheers,
Gold

I'll sign my ass up for this ring pretty soon, provided they do accept Yahoo! Groups. I suppose people like Scamwich, Ozzy, Kahoshiden, Khali, Spiderdude, sl44n3sh, Sandrock, toonforger and other established and new artists would might join too, seeing as we have a fine group of artists in the TMF right now...

Hey!

Someone mentioned MY name?!? Thanks chimp! I'm going to be breathing some life into my long stagnant yahoo group. I want to post stuff here as well, as soon as I figure out how to do it correctly!
If yahoo groups can join in this here webring, I'll throw my hat into the mix. Thanks for starting the ball rolling Cheshire (like your stuff dude)! I look forward to seeing what we can pool together here!
By the way, for what my opinion may matter, I hope Khali joins! Talk about top notch stuff!!

I don't forget THAT easily...

Well, Dark Convoy might wanna look at this. However, has ANYONE seen Synful Pryde lately? The last thing he posted in his club was a gift art of my "character" Selis. Since then, he's gone AWOL. Perhaps he's having computer problems like the ones Cheshire Cat just had...

Even though I am not an artist, I would love to be a part of your ring, if only to see the cool stuff you guys are capable of. But, I can't seem to get to your ring, even though I am a member of Webring. For that matter, I can't find any tickling rings, even though I am certain that some exist. Can you help me find them?

@ grippedchimp. I too have been wondering where synful has gone off to. I really, really liked his work. Maybe someone has seen or heard from him, because I certainly havn't.

Indeed this sound very cool, but like critterlord its seem I am unable to get to it, now Im not one to panic......but.......HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hmm, it is also restricting access to me saying " We're sorry, the WebRing you attempted to navigate does not appear to exist on WebRing or you do not have permission to access it. You can find out more about access rights by reading the adult content policy page using the link shown below."

Age isn't the problem, it must be either the WebRing, or the process by which it was created, or something is wrong on they're end.

If anyone finds out the solution, I'm sure us three and any more people that come across this problem would appriciate it.

- Damien

Nevermind. I'm in.

For those that still can't get in, its simple. Go to your account info, and you have to put "yes" in the box asking whether or not you want to be able to view adult WebRings. Simply put yes, and your in.

I must really be tired to have not figured this out sooner. Oh well.

EDIT: The only problem I have with adding my site to the ring is that it would be labeled as "erotic", and I would have a problem with that. I'm sure I'm not the only one here. But hey, maybe I'll be the balance. But I've seen each of you, and your works, and they certainly don't seem "erotic" by any means. CC, was this the only section available and suitable for this? Or is anything with the words "tickling" or "foot fetish" considered completely adult? If this was the only way to make this possible, then thats fine I guess. If not, then I'll just make a ring of my own, and band together the artists here and there, and everywhere that don't have erotic material or wish to produce it at this time. I'm guessing that would be almost everyone, at least the ones I see here. Hopefully this won't prove to be a problem. Because as it stands, I would not benefit much, and neither would they, from being a part of an erotic ring, and a very competitive atmosphere would be created amongst the artists.

I don't mean to be the pessimist here, but this "guild" idea may tear us apart, not draw us closer together in the long run. Think of it this way- Before this starts, we still have our own seperate houses. But when we join this ring, it will be like living under the same roof and fighting over the simplest of things, mainly members in this instance. We all stand a risk of losing members to eachother. While thats the case now, this close-knit ring only accelerates the process. For artists that with all due respect aren't that skilled, it won't be easy there. I see this as a potential matter of survival not brotherhood. The weak will parish, and the strong will reign. The sad fact is we aren't all equal here. Some of us are more skilled then others and others are more skilled then us. While as human beings and people outside of the art scene we're equal, it doesn't seem the case here. Certain yahoo groups are already feeling the pinch from what I've seen. Either way, they are screwed. If they join, they'll be dead almost immediately due to higher competition. They'll get hardly any hits and that wouldn't be very guild-like. If they don't join, they face a slow, lingering death. In short, the little guy gets cut out, and only the big boys can make it. While this is no problem for the fans or members, its a problem for the individual artist.

I apologize in advance if what I've said has offended anyone in any way. I'm not putting anyone down personally, just making an early accessment of what the situation could be there. I may be wrong, and I may be right. I hope I'm wrong about this. Its just that I've seen rings like this in the past, time and time again, regardless of theme, go under because the sites were at eachothers throats and were in a silent fight for members within the ring. Its practically a contest under a different name, where the prize is popularity, influence, and power. What I say here may seems extreme, but it does taste of a bitter truth that some of us may not want to admit. And also, I take my future here seriously as an artist even if it is just a hobby, and want whats best for it. I'm sure thats what every one of you wants, otherwise you wouldn't be here just to contribute. Contributing alone won't substance us. We need support. And I feel that support would be taken away from some "guild" members for not being able to raise the bar or be consistant enough with their work. I see this WebRing tickling artist guild as serious business. Its a step up from where we are individually now, and I get the feeling it will be exclusive eventually. Thats one of the things about this site that I don't like. The exclusiveness of certain little groups. Its almost clan-like. And if people are willing to go that far just with chatting, then imagine what a group of artists would be like. Sort of reminds me of some prep school where only the most well-off of people can attend. Again, I see the little guy getting screwed by this in the end, and thats whats fueling me to talk like this right now. I just don't see how this guild would benefit anyone but the best of the best here. Whats that, like 6 people? Some guild. All it will do is boost they're already successful ratings and eventually kill off any groups outside of the this ring as the ring gets larger and redirects the fans' attention. Even though I personally don't feel I'll be effected by this if I choose not to join, other people will be whether their a part of it or not, and thats what bothers me really.

"But we can link the members to other sites that need help", you might say. Yeah, you sure can. But you'll be getting more out of it then they will. How is the guild going to be prosperous for EVERYONE? While I know that wasn't the question or point in this thread, shouldn't it be?

- Damien

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back