• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Resolutions

c7_assassin

3rd Level Black Feather
Most of us know New Years Eve as the one day of the year it is socially acceptable to vomit while wearing a tuxedo. But it also a day when many people undertake resolutions for their self-improvement in the coming year.

Being the culmination of a secret thousand-generation breeding program, I obviously have no need for self-improvement. So this year, I've decided to make my resolutions for the improvement of everybody else.

You're welcome, mortals.

Resolution 1: Return the word 'manful' to common usage. The dictionary says it's antiquated, and we have too few words in the English language to convey manliness as it is. Did you know that in Australia they have 262 separate words for 'moustache'?

Resolution 2: See if I can bring back the moustache. Moustaches are cool.

Resolution 3: Be less shy about sharing my opinions. I'm awesome and always right; spreading my opinions, like my seed, is purely a public service.

Resolution 4: Spread more of my seed.

Resolution 5: Attain power. This will further the spread of opinions, seed.

Resolution 6: Clone Christina Hendricks; build a harem. Use her in elaborate sex-roleplay.

Resolution 7: Learn to cook pork. Pork is awesome. Feed my sex-clones pork so they will grow big and strong.

Resolution 8: Since I already have the perfect body, the only way to improve myself is to make everyone else less perfect. Replace fruit with coloured marshmallows. Pump bacon fat into tofu. Market salad dressing as a sports drink for children.

Resolution 9: After attainment of wealth, power, and sex, build a giant house. Call it 'Monticello;' Monticello is a bitching name for a house. Retire there to live a life of sloth and dissipation.

Resolution 10: Learn to play harmonica.

Resolution 11: Realize that I've lost my way; that this was supposed to be about making the world a better place, and all I've done is get myself laid and poison children.

Resolution 12: Burn down Monitcello and the Christina Hendricks-harem; renounce evil and vow to work for a better tomorrow.

I think 2012 is going to be a good year. :D

This one's going to sound lame and "by the book", but honestly, my only goal for 2012 is to be happy. 2010 wasn't exactly a stellar year for that...

My New Years resolution is to catch a damn fly with a pair of chopsticks.

To start acting old and decrepit the day I turn twenty, often having bouts of nostalgia, making all of my friends feel either really young, or really old.

To increase my tickling output. my goal is to double the amount of tickling sessions from last year.

This one's going to sound lame and "by the book", but honestly, my only goal for 2012 is to be happy. 2010 wasn't exactly a stellar year for that...

2010 huh? Care to share what happened to your 2011, or did you lose it?

Most of us know New Years Eve as the one day of the year it is socially acceptable to vomit while wearing a tuxedo. But it also a day when many people undertake resolutions for their self-improvement in the coming year.

Being the culmination of a secret thousand-generation breeding program, I obviously have no need for self-improvement. So this year, I've decided to make my resolutions for the improvement of everybody else.

You're welcome, mortals.

Resolution 1: Return the word 'manful' to common usage. The dictionary says it's antiquated, and we have too few words in the English language to convey manliness as it is. Did you know that in Australia they have 262 separate words for 'moustache'?

Resolution 2: See if I can bring back the moustache. Moustaches are cool.

Resolution 3: Be less shy about sharing my opinions. I'm awesome and always right; spreading my opinions, like my seed, is purely a public service.

Resolution 4: Spread more of my seed.

Resolution 5: Attain power. This will further the spread of opinions, seed.

Resolution 6: Clone Christina Hendricks; build a harem. Use her in elaborate sex-roleplay.

Resolution 7: Learn to cook pork. Pork is awesome. Feed my sex-clones pork so they will grow big and strong.

Resolution 8: Since I already have the perfect body, the only way to improve myself is to make everyone else less perfect. Replace fruit with coloured marshmallows. Pump bacon fat into tofu. Market salad dressing as a sports drink for children.

Resolution 9: After attainment of wealth, power, and sex, build a giant house. Call it 'Monticello;' Monticello is a bitching name for a house. Retire there to live a life of sloth and dissipation.

Resolution 10: Learn to play harmonica.

Resolution 11: Realize that I've lost my way; that this was supposed to be about making the world a better place, and all I've done is get myself laid and poison children.

Resolution 12: Burn down Monitcello and the Christina Hendricks-harem; renounce evil and vow to work for a better tomorrow.

I think 2012 is going to be a good year. :D

1. You need to grow a mustache so I can accuse your upper lip of having a bad hair day.

2. Goatees are cooler.

3. I'm with you on this one, I need to let my opinion be known far more often.

4. Is your better half aware of this?

5. Just no.

6. Again, is your better half aware of this?

7. Pork is fine, but it's not bacon.

8. Yes.

9. Housewarming at your place!

10. I have no real objection to this.

11. Yes, that's right. What's the problem?

12. Wuss.

Shut up, you knew what I meant, but to be fair, 2010 and 2011 have pretty much been the same for me, so I guess I just kinda see it as one.

My resolution: Take the elite very best of my tickle clip library and mix them down to a single audio track orgy of wicked ticklish laughter, put it on my iPod, close my eyes, and listen to it over and over until my kundalini awakens. Happy New Year!

I used the word manful to describe my friend's incredible mustache.

What do I win?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back