• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - October 18, 2008

baldadonis

Verified
Greetings all. If you were unable to attend the inaugural New York City munch, here are the details on the next one.

When: Saturday, October 18, 2008 @5pm.

Where: Pop Burger. 14 E. 58th Street, New York, New York. The munch will be held on the second floor lounge. Enter through the tall narrow wooden door to the left of the entrance to the ground floor. Go up one flight of stairs and enter into the lounge area.

What: We will hang out, eat, drink, and be merry. We will renew old acquaintances and make new friends, share some stories, make new memories, and have a great time.

How do I get there: Pop Burger is located in midtown Manhattan, on E.58th Street, between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue. It is a short walk from the 4,5,6,N,W,and R trains. If you are coming into Grand Central, take an uptown 4,5, or 6 train to 59th Street, walk one block downtown to 58th street, and go to 2.5 blocks west. If you are coming into Penn Station, exit Penn and head east on 34th street to the 34th Street - Herald Square Station and from there take an N,R, or W to the 5th Avenue station (go to 2 blocks down to E.58th and half a block east). If you are driving, there are garages in the area.

If you wish to attend, either as an attendee or guest of an attendee, you need to first contact me either by private message or by instant messaging me at baldadonis428 on either YIM or AIM.

I know of several people coming already, and have no doubt it will be an awesome group. So come out, join us, and make some new friends.

Last edited:
*sniff sniff* I wish I could come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: You guys will have a blast though! I'm totally jealous!

Just a tad too soon...

If you make it, say, 10 days later, Libertine and I will be in NYC and would like to come. Or maybe there could be 2 October munches?

Hi KittenToes. Sent you a pm. Sorry you can't make 10/18. Hopefully you and Libertine can come next time.

Hi KittenToes. Sent you a pm. Sorry you can't make 10/18. Hopefully you and Libertine can come next time.

If I am not mistaken they live across the big pond called the atlantic. personally I would love to meet both of them and would come if you postponed the munch to include these fine folks of our community, it would be a proper NY welcome!

If I am not mistaken they live across the big pond called the atlantic. personally I would love to meet both of them and would come if you postponed the munch to include these fine folks of our community, it would be a proper NY welcome!

As great as it would be if they came, there is no way I can postpone. Several people have already bought tickets to come from way out of town. Also I will be travelling the next three weeks after the munch. I can't put another one together till mid November.

I will be doing these munches about every 4-6 weeks. Hopefully they can come to a future one.

sorry about that, I will shut up now. I had no idea others had bought tixs into NY.... hope to see you all there :wavingguy

Hi everyone. I know i don't post too much, but I'm really considering going to this thing. I've never talked to anyone b4 (aside form online) about tickling as a fetish or in that way, and I'm curious.

Can anyone add detail to what the scene will be like, etc.
I'm hoping there will be people there somewhat close to my age, but I can't help but feel that it will be kinda awkward. What does everyone think?

Hi everyone. I know i don't post too much, but I'm really considering going to this thing. I've never talked to anyone b4 (aside form online) about tickling as a fetish or in that way, and I'm curious.

I'm hoping there will be people there somewhat close to my age, but I can't help but feel that it will be kinda awkward. What does everyone think?

Greetings Chaos. I'm glad you are interested in attending and meeting new people. Believe me going to a munch is the easiest, safest, most relaxing way to meet people into this scene.

Firstly, there will be several people around your age there. Secondly, if you come with a positive attitude looking to have fun and meet some nice people there is no reason it should be awkward. Its a very relaxed scene. We are just going to hang out, have some dinner and drinks (if you are over 21), chat and get to know one another. The venue is a big lounge area, where people can stretch out, relax, and feel comfortable.

I also will add to be clear that there is NOT any play at the munch since we are in a public location and don't want to disturb others. This is for the best anyway because the purpose of going to a munch is to be able to meet people and get to know them without the pressure of potential play.

I know a good many of the people coming from past gatherings and past munches and they are all very nice and I'm sure will make you feel welcome. If any other past or future attendees have anything to add, please feel free. If you have any questions I can answer for you, please feel free to pm me.

Hai :)

You should totally go. We'll talk about way more stuff
than just tickling. We're a very laid-back crowd, and
we all love meeting new peeps. I've met most of the
attendees in person several times, and I'm even staying
at Dave's (Bald's) apartment. So you really couldn't
find a better place to start. Well, except for mebbe
the Boston munch on Nov 1 :p

New York City Munch is next Saturday.

If you would still like to go, we'd love for you to join us. Send me a pm or IM via AIM or YIM if you are interested. :wavingguy

Have the babysitter all lined up, your chaperones are coming, hope you kids don't mind :rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back