• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie in the house. Don't eat me!

IsraLer

Well...! Ern, err. Hi! Yeah, Hi is a good way to start a thread, right? My very FIRST thread, dare I add.

I've been a lurker in this forum for quite a while, well, for a year and half to be exact, ever since they kicked me out of Tickle Theater for being too young (I was seventeen back then). Well, now I'm eighteen and a half, I'm LEGAL BABY!

...Anywho. It warmed up my heart to see a group of people who share the same fantasy as I do. And such a LARGE group as it is! I'm looking forward to post in this here forum and maybe get lucky and finally meet a real 'Lee which I won't watch in WMV format.

...I hope this was the right place to post this, otherwise, I'd thank the admins if they move it to it's proper place.

Well, I'm off to read some of the posts here, See Ya!

Welcome,

your couldn't find a better place to be.

wow fantastic first post..the title certainly drew my attention...welcome to the land of unlurkdom...

Welcome Aboard:

Welcome,
It's great to have you here hope you enjoy yourself we've got great people here; as well as groovey things to see, and read.
So have fun and hoefuly we will meet one another soon.
:wavingguy TickleSlave07

Welcome to the TMF, IsraLer, and congratulations on delurking and making your first post. :D This is a wonderul place, have fun here.

Salutations IsraLer and may I bid you a fond welcome to the TMF :) Its always nice to see new faces pop up. I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many new friends.

Welcome Israler :wavingguy this is a very cool place hope you have a great time here :couch:

Thanks!

Thanks guys and gals, for the warm welcome. It's truely appriciated!

Hello IsraLer,

Welcome to the TMF. Good to have you join us.

Myriads

IsraLer said:
Thanks guys and gals, for the warm welcome. It's truely appriciated!

Welcome to the TMF form and congrats on being 18....you'll find lots of ladies on this site who would love to chat with you!! The fact that you like tummies and boobies caught our attention (the ladies, that is) Most of the women in the middle-east walk around covered up, so we'd like to hear what you think about American women who expose their tummies and boobs out in public. I went to a Disco last week and met some nice gentlemen from Libia and others from Turkey. They told me they never got to see those parts of the body in their country!! They had quite the time watching all the women in the Disco!!

Welcome to the TMF IsraLer. Congratulations on you first posts.
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Well I can't promise we won't eat you...
Good to see a new member! Check out the stories section sometime, its great. I've written a few myself.

*flipping through the How To Cook A Delicious Newbie cookbook* Hmmmmmmmm Newbie with potatoes sounds good....huh?

hehhehehe just kidding! Welcome!

Eat you? No, no, not at all! We do have a few wild animals about, including a rare California Grizz, but most tend to focus their rage on evildoers and ninnies like myself, not newcomers. :D Welcome to the TMF, IsraLer! As has been made clear, this is a wonderful place to be. :)

I heard newbies taste like chicken....................................

oh yea,...............I'm a newbie too.. :shock:

...................................WELCOME... :justlips:............................

IsraLer said:
Well...! Ern, err. Hi! Yeah, Hi is a good way to start a thread, right? My very FIRST thread, dare I add.

I've been a lurker in this forum for quite a while, well, for a year and half to be exact, ever since they kicked me out of Tickle Theater for being too young (I was seventeen back then). Well, now I'm eighteen and a half, I'm LEGAL BABY!

...Anywho. It warmed up my heart to see a group of people who share the same fantasy as I do. And such a LARGE group as it is! I'm looking forward to post in this here forum and maybe get lucky and finally meet a real 'Lee which I won't watch in WMV format.

...I hope this was the right place to post this, otherwise, I'd thank the admins if they move it to it's proper place.

Well, I'm off to read some of the posts here, See Ya!

With so many newbies, I feel older and older lol. Welcome though. Many great people here, you'll fit in just fine :twohugs:

Dancer said:
Welcome to the TMF form and congrats on being 18....you'll find lots of ladies on this site who would love to chat with you!! The fact that you like tummies and boobies caught our attention (the ladies, that is) Most of the women in the middle-east walk around covered up, so we'd like to hear what you think about American women who expose their tummies and boobs out in public. I went to a Disco last week and met some nice gentlemen from Libia and others from Turkey. They told me they never got to see those parts of the body in their country!! They had quite the time watching all the women in the Disco!!

Actually, Dancer. Summer time in Israel is a great time to hit the streets and watch all those pretty ladies showing off their toned stomachs and legs! And, If you head down to the beach you can catch more than a few sun bathing beauties in bathing suits.

...Unfortunatly, it's winter time, so all those bellies, legs and what else are covered by coats and sweaters

Welcome aboard, IsraLer! We're thrilled to have you with us here!

New blood... Hello and welcome to the Tickling Media Forum. Its the best place in the world for tickling related images and videos and audio and guys and gals like us.

Come in close the door behind you and lets get to having fun :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back