• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

newbie to the group!

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Hello!

I'm just introducing myself to the group after being shy and lurking around for awhile. I am a 25 year old female from Michigan who is relatively new to the world of tickling. A very good friend introduced me to it and it was an instant love. I will never go back! It it so much fun! So, here I am saying "hi" to all of you guys and so far I think you are all wonderful! Seems like a family around here!

I am extremely ticklish all over with emphasis on the backs of my knees and when someone nuzzles my neck! I hope to be better aquainted with all of you and make some new friends here.

Kitten

p.s. Thanks Steph for giving me the little push I needed to introduce myselF! You are so great!

Welcome to the TMF, Ticklkitten, and congratultions on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. :D

(giggles) Nah....

HI SWEETIE!

I've had the pleasure of chatting a little with this adorable cutie recently~I think we have a lot in common, esp. personality-wise. I know y'all will make her feel as comfortable as you did me!
Welcome out from hiding brave kitten! :Kiss1:

XOXO

welcome Kitten, enjoy the time you spend here!! If you need anything, just ask any of us. We dont bite, Just tickle! lol :)

Especially avoid the two guys who just wrote in honey...they are EEEEEEEEeeeee-vil! :p :devil: ;)

XOXO

I can take it...

I like a little of nibbling anyhow! As long as there is tickling involved!

Seriously though, you guys all seem so amazing... It's like one big tickly family, how wonderful is that?

Yeah,

We are one big Family, we might bicker now and then, but if someone from the outside comes in, starts problems, we protect each other. Heck, ive argued with plenty of "trolls" on here. Dont worry, you are in good hands with us! :D Just be yourself, and have fun!

Hello ticklkitten,

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see new folks!

Myriads

hello kitten

welcome aboard, can never get enough ticklish girls comming forward
back of the knees eh, great place for tickling

Hello, Ticklkitten!

Welcome to the TMF! It's very cool that Steph encouraged you to jump on in...she's a very cool lady. :)

Have fun! :) <<<<----

Welcome to the TMF, kitten. Glad you joined us. Hope you enjoy it here.

Mitch

P'S Steph is a great person! I've known her for a while on here, and she is wonderful. I'm glad she gave you the encouragement to join us. This place is like an online family into tickling. I've been here two years, and made many long term friends.

Welcome to the tmf ticklkitten. You are sure to have a lot of tickling fun here!

Hi Sweetie!
Welcome!
OK.....spill the beans now!.....Need to know your shoe size, and are your arches high?
Also...how ticklish are the soles?

Welcome Kitten, it is so much fun in here and i hope you have all your tickling dreams come true :)

Steve

Welcome to the Gang, Kitten

You came to the right place... we're a lot of laughs!

(blushes at Mitch & lite's sweet comments!) :blush:

Some of my very favorite people are weighing in here kitten! (She was nervous about not being accepted) but I know she'll be a terrific addition!

XOXO

steph said:
Especially avoid the two guys who just wrote in honey...they are EEEEEEEEeeeee-vil! :p :devil: ;)

Awww gee, steph! I want to be evil, too!

Anyway, kitten. Glad you found us! Only a few of us are extemely disturbed, the rest are just twisted!

But, whatever you do, watch out for that Double T character! The boy just ain't right!

Have fun!

You ARE honey! :twohugs:

(RUE the day, i tell ya!) :p
XOXO

Hi kitten, and welcome. I am from New York City.
I am new too. I posted my first thread 3 days ago.
Like you I was very shy about my love for tickling.
I am glad you have a good friend who is encouraging
you.
Backs of the knees huh? That's fun but ticklish feet
are my favorite. I love to tickle them. I also love it
when my feet get tickled. No, greater feeling in the world
:). Anywho, welcome aboard.

25/m/michigan here

Hey ticklekitten, Welcome to the group. I am 25 and live in MI also and would love to chat with ya sometime about tickling. Maybe I'll catch ya on here, or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. hope you are enjoying your stay here:)
Chris

Double T said:
Anyway, kitten. Glad you found us! Only a few of us are extemely disturbed, the rest are just twisted!

Have fun!

That's okay, I can take twisted! And to some extent disturbed... lol!
Seriously though, you guys have made me feel very comfortable and welcome... I could use some smiles in my life and thank you so much! I feel so honored by all of my replies I got! Yay!

:Kiss1:

newbie, contact me

hi ticklkitten, im member " hamertime ". i live in michigan also and i would love to have you contact me and talk to you about tickling. please contact me at this email addy, ' [email protected] '. please write me as soon as you can, im D.D., i hope to hear from you. D.D.

kittens tickle spots

hey ticklekitten, i am also new to the forum i am a thirtyish male that wonders how many other ladies in here have a preference to the backs of the knees. that sounds wonderful

Hey there kitten...:wavingguy

I hope you enjoy your stay...I am sure you will find some way to keep warm this winter up in the colds of Michigan! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back