• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newlywed game Tickling talk

Seems like you got the two clips in one. It has the reflexology clip at the end of it. Nice finds.

Last edited:
Rajee you've done it again, you really are the man.

What is it about hearing ladies talk about tickling that is as erotic as seeing them tickled ? Also other clip is nice as well.

I agree!!!!

Awesome set of posts, tag team partner Rajee

Thanks guys. I agree
that hearing women mention tickling is very nice indeed.
:cool:

newlyweds

The one I remember seeing as a rerun on the Game Show channel, after watching for it for literally years after seeing it on one of the ancient mainstream lists, is where a blond wife says, and this is just about verbatim, "He likes to tickle my feet. I can't go barefoot around him, he gets me down and tickles me." It looked like, judging from the hairstyles, mid to early 70's.

Terrific clip.

I watched this show in the 60s when I was a kid and tickling was a topic that came up more than a few times. In fact, the chance that a lovely newlywed lady would confess to being ticklish kept me watching that show.

I was a student at a elementary school in So. Cal. and a teacher from that school was on the show with his wife. We had a school assembly to watch the show the day the teacher was on. He and his wife mentioned tickling in several of their answers that day. After that, I would watch the Newlywed Game whenever I could in hopes of hearing about more ticklish women. Even at that young age, I realized that tickling was something very important to me. LOL :blaugh:

I LOVED that bit at the end: 'My little piggies are ticklish. *giggle*'. Thanks Rajee for that cool clip. :bump:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back