• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

News Crew Attacked (and not by Egyptians)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-fox40-crew-attacked-in-natomas-20110220,0,1215260.story

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/02/20/news-crew-attacked-at-natomas-murder-scene/

A FOX40 reporter and photographer were attacked while covering a murder investigation in Natomas.

"This is one of the hazards of the business but we didn't expect what we encountered here today," said reporter John Lobertini.

Early this morning, a man who friends identify as 27-year-old Chester Jackson was shot and killed in a parking lot outside an IHOP in the 2900 block of Advantage Way. Sacramento Police say it started as a fight inside the restaurant.

Friends and family gathered at the scene Sunday and set up a memorial with candles and balloons.

When FOX40 reporter John Lobertini and photojournalist Rebecca Little approached around 4 p.m. to see if anyone wanted to talk about what happened, they were attacked.

Several people pulled Little to the ground by her hair and kicked her in the face. "When I fell on the ground I was protecting myself, and then she kicked me and I was still kinda paralyzed, and I hear my reporter John say, 'get up, get up,'" said Little.

Lobertini was also attacked. "I was punched on the side of my face," said Lobertini, "but it was a situation where I was trying to fight off 6 or 7 or 8 people, I can't even count them."

I'm a little puzzled by all this.... I don't quite understand why this crowd reacted the way they did.

Grieving is one thing, but apparently, these people react with anger rather than sorrow...

Something about IHOP parking lots get fuckers spergin' like nothing I've ever seen before.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back