• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Feet of Philly Party Announcement!! January 22nd!

PhillyFootParty

TMF Expert
Hello Foot Friends!

FULL BODY & FOOT TICKLING IS ENCOURAGED & ENJOYED BY THE GIRLS.

It's time yet again to indulge in what we love! Smokin HOT girls and beautiful feet! I have a ton of new girls interviewing now and you can expect to see them soon and some at the party this Saturday night! January 22nd! I just heard from a new batch of girls from a local university here in Philly who are VERY interested and they are slammin! :numberone:

Before I list all the details, please check out the sites for new updates. I have updated www.feetofphilly.com with updates several times per day all this week! I updated the site with our local hotties - Melanie, Ella, Whitney and Stefanie! I also have an awesome footjob update this week at www.barelylegalfootjobs.com with a rising star named Taylor Raz! I've been dying to shoot this girl since she found me last Summer - it's finally gonna happen this Tuesday! Also, www.phillybuttsluts.com, I have so many shoots coming up - wait until you see the latest coming this week of 19 year old Shay Golden's 1st anal, Moretta Foxxx's DP, 18 year old Ashlynn Leigh, 19 year old Ally Kay's 1st anal and Jynxx Maze!

Here are the party details:

Saturday, January 22nd

$20 per 10 minute foot sessions

PLENTY OF PRIVATE ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE!

The fun begins at 7:30 PM

Admission:

$30 - between 7:30 PM & 10:30 PM
$40 - between 10:30 PM & midnight
$50 - after midnight

Lingerie Theme!

Please pick up your Customer Appreciation Rewards Card. Attend 10 parties & your 11th is on the house!
Catered food will be provided by Big Al's Italiano. It's a full spread! It's BYOB. Bottled water, mixers provided all night long.

To get on the list, please email me at [email protected]. In order to get on the list, I'll need your first name and a first initial of your last name. Please feel free to bring your friends. I'll need their names and first initials, too. Couples also welcome!

The Model List will be posted at www.feetofphillyparties.com. It will be posted at either Wednesday or Thursday this week. Also check out the gallery under " New Models Coming Soon " at www.feetofphillyparties.com. Here, you can see the hotties you will be seeing soon. These girls are NOT available yet for Private Sessions.

Private Sessions are available. Please let me know who you want to see and when and what kind of session you are looking for. Private Session Info can be found at www.feetofphillyparties.com.

Hope to see you all Saturday night, January 22nd! It's going to be an amazing party and the Model List is looking strong!

See you at the party!!

John Campbell
[email protected]
215-670-8377 - Club - Only call if you have to or after 7:00 PM on 1/22

www.feetofphillyparties.com

www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back