• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Cut Day

Shred

TMF Poster
So who do you guys think is gonna get cut? How about Chad Pennington who could get hurt playing Playstation football while making kings ransom for it? Theres some REAL players though like Derrick Brooks and Simeon Rice to add power to ones defense. Warrick Dunn would be nice at the right price. Dont look for my main guys Excellent Eli Manning, Tenacious Tiki Barber and the monster Osi Umenyiora because Coach Coughlin is grooming them for SuperBowl XLI!! Remember this was Eli's first full year starting and although he didnt do so well in the second half hell learn to be more accurate, read defenses better and other QB intangibles. Quarterbacks do take some time to grow so to speak so give him a break...statisitically he did very well for a 1 and and half year QB! :triangle:

Yeah one of my favourite times of the football year. I was surprised to see La'Roi Glover on the list the past few seasons in the 4-3 he made the pro bowl and obviously could still play hard and make plays. But again the dead line being pushed further and further back the list of players released will grow and as Shred said their will be good solid players with at least one or two good years in them.

On another note me and the Raiders are aren't on the same page; I can understand not 'tagging' Woodson again but not even trying to resign him they never won another game when he went out injured on top of that if they keep 'sack-me' Collins and draft Hawk (LB out of Ohio I'm not 100% sure) the relationship is over with the Silver and Black and I guarantee I be the first person to buy the new Authentic C Woodson jersey who ever he plays for.

Kust

german said:
Yeah one of my favourite times of the football year. I was surprised to see La'Roi Glover on the list the past few seasons in the 4-3 he made the pro bowl and obviously could still play hard and make plays. But again the dead line being pushed further and further back the list of players released will grow and as Shred said their will be good solid players with at least one or two good years in them.

On another note me and the Raiders are aren't on the same page; I can understand not 'tagging' Woodson again but not even trying to resign him they never won another game when he went out injured on top of that if they keep 'sack-me' Collins and draft Hawk (LB out of Ohio I'm not 100% sure) the relationship is over with the Silver and Black and I guarantee I be the first person to buy the new Authentic C Woodson jersey who ever he plays for.

Kust

glover was a given. living in dallas area and following them daily it was no surprise. Parcells never liked him , he would have cut him last year if Jones would have let him

german said:

Kust

This is an interesting time... so much going on with the league, and with the evaluation of talent for the draft, I'm sure there'll be some head turning decisions made.

As for the Raiders, the unwarranted loyalty to Marc Wilson aside, I had to part over Al Davis' treatment of Marcus Allen. Burying the best player on the bench when the motto is "Just Win Baby".

Oddly enough, I do think not franchising Woodson makes since, because of the guaranteed money for someone who has not been on the field a great deal lately, 12 mil I think it would be. Of course, if he leaves, they get nothing.

I agree, tagging C Wood would cost I think around the 13 mil mark for this season is way 2 much but as I said they never won a game when he went out, he covered every position on that field; 2 seasons ago he was second on the team with sacks and he missed half the year yet he still was second with tackles as well. People talk about INTS and thats how you grade a CB, C Wood had 3 or 4 turn overs in the games he played this season 1 int and 2 or 3 forced fumbles and a recovery thats a play maker. He was up at the line of scrimmage making tackles like a LB. Branch, Gonzalez, Gates to name a few he shuts down. You have players that cant cover shit that are going to take his place; Routt, Washington, Asomugha, Hill and that bitch of safety (I hate Schweigert sooooooooooooo much) he talks about instead of talking hard play hard yet he cant do either his SOFT wont make a tackle and watches receivers fly past him in coverage...........AHHHHHHH I'm getting so fucking pissed with this team :sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong:

lol thats better out my system now.

With the Cowboys I dont believe it. Parcells killed this team the past few seasons he had a defense that killed people and an offense that did enough yet because he doesn't like players ahem Quincy Carter, Antonio Bryant, Raghib Ismail and now it seems Glover (well I must admit I saw this coming when they went 3-4 after leading the NFL or in the top 5 with the 4-3 for a few years) he puts personal issues in front of the team. A few Q.C stats, he is in the the top 5 of Cowboys QB's (what a club that is) for yards thrown in a season and in his 1st full year as a starter he took the Cowboys to the playoffs since '99 with no offense.........

AHHHH I gotta go hit the bag.........

Kust

the game has past Parcells by and he is to stubborn to try to play a more aggresive style offense.

Osi Umenyiora Appreciation Post

OSI, OSI, OSI, OSI!!! :bouncybou

Giants Sweep

FlockOfSeagulls said:
what are you his agent?

I wish Cowboy fan! Osi Umenyiora is "The Monster!" Well destroy the Cowgirls as usual in the fall! ;)

Shred said:
I wish Cowboy fan! Osi Umenyiora is "The Monster!" Well destroy the Cowgirls as usual in the fall! ;)

I think all those pins have have made your brain a pincushion!!!!

If i'm not mistaken Lawyer Malloy got cut. I think he is still a pretty sold force in the secondary and would be a great pickup if his pricetag isnt to big.

Coffee said:
If i'm not mistaken Lawyer Malloy got cut. I think he is still a pretty sold force in the secondary and would be a great pickup if his pricetag isnt to big.

Yes he did get cut Coffee and I agree that he would be a great addtion to any teams secondary. Someone will pick him up. The big news is the Vikes are looking to trade Culpepper. So far the Ravens arent interested but Brad Childress isnt done shopping him around. I say he ends up in Oakland....like every malcontent! :ermm:

I heard Sapp might be cut as well pending how his shoulder pulls up after surgery. Problem is he played well when he on the field, if he is cut I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders look at Glover for a second go round in Silver and Black and maybe draft a DT 1st or 2nd round.

A move like getting Culpepper will keep me in Silver and Black. The Raiders problems started at the 2 most important places on the field last year Coach and QB.

Also look for LeCharles Bentley to get a lot of attention this period.

Kust

Bye bye collins *wipes a tear of joy from my eye*

Kust

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back