• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Free Agency 2019

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
Doesn't officially start until Wednesday, but a lot of moves have been confirmed today.

Landon Collins to Washington
Jamison Crowder to NY Jets
Nick Foles to Jacksonville
Trey Flowers to Detroit
Frank Gore to Buffalo
Terrell Suggs to Arizona
Malik Jackson to Philadelphia
DeSean Jackson going back to Philadelphia

And this just broke while I was typing: Tyrann Mathieu to Kansas City

Outside of the regular season kickoff, the start of free agency is my favorite NFL moment.

I guess none of us are surprised about the Foles deal. Now former Chiefs center Mitch Morse signed a big contract with the Bills today. The Mathieu signing makes me wonder if Eric Berry is on the way out. With Justin Houston being released and the trade rumors about Dee Ford it seems no one on the defense is safe.

I guess none of us are surprised about the Foles deal. Now former Chiefs center Mitch Morse signed a big contract with the Bills today. The Mathieu signing makes me wonder if Eric Berry is on the way out. With Justin Houston being released and the trade rumors about Dee Ford it seems no one on the defense is safe.

That's what I thought. The immediate reaction by many is that Mathieu & Berry are gonna be the safeties. But that's no guarantee. Go back to 2003 when Rodney Harrison signed with the Patriots. Everyone thought it was gonna be him and Lawyer Milloy as the safeties, and then out of nowhere, Milloy gets cut right before the season starts. And Milloy was one of the more beloved Patriots at the time.

I'm sad about losing Jamison Crowder, but I'm ecstatic about landing Landon Collins. Collins wanted to be a Redskin coming out of college, and he idolizes Sean Taylor. That's why he wore #21 with the Giants. We've been in safety purgatory since Taylor died, so hopefully Collins solidifies the position for a while.

That's what I thought. The immediate reaction by many is that Mathieu & Berry are gonna be the safeties. But that's no guarantee.

With the holes the Chiefs need to fill on defense I don't see how they can pay Mathieu $14 million a year and Berry $13 million. That's a lot of cash for two safeties.

With the holes the Chiefs need to fill on defense I don't see how they can pay Mathieu $14 million a year and Berry $13 million. That's a lot of cash for two safeties.

Looks like we were right about Berry. He was cut today.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back