• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Shocker: Colts QB Andrew Luck announces retirement

Given his injury history I don't know why everyone is so surprised, unless it's the timing of it. And to the clowns who booed when Luck walked off the field last night go pound sand. He owes you nothing. They should be ashamed. :sowrong:

Given his injury history I don't know why everyone is so surprised, unless it's the timing of it. And to the clowns who booed when Luck walked off the field last night go pound sand. He owes you nothing. They should be ashamed. :sowrong:

The timing wasn't ideal. But if that's the moment Luck came to the conclusion that he didn't want to play anymore, it is what it is. I don't blame him for putting himself first.

The fans booing was a disgrace. I get the frustration, finding out in the middle of a game has to suck. But after everything Luck has done for that franchise, he deserves nothing but admiration. He has one of the toughest jobs in NFL history, replacing Peyton Manning. That's up there with Young replacing Montana, Rodgers replacing Favre, and whoever has the unfortunate task of replacing Tom Brady. The o-line being ignored for years by management lead to Luck getting the crap beaten out of him for years. Even while he and team were having success. For Luck to say that his love of the game has deteriorated, that's all I need to hear to know that the beatings he was taking and all the rehab he had to go through was just too much. Luck deserved better.

I don't blame him one bit. He said that the training and the therapy and the rehab were far more discouraging than the game was fun.

As far as the people that say, yeah but he can choose to retire, well yes he can. People like him put their body, health and livelihood on the line and for what, so people like you can enjoy their talent and root on your favorite team. Yes, he retires in nine years and you are going to retire in 30, but you are not going to wake up in pain everyday and go to pain therapy sessions for the rest of your life because of your job.

As far as the fans booing, get over yourself, yes, the timing sucked. But, unless and until your job requires you to get hit 50 to 60 times a game by men who outweigh you by 100-150 pounds, who's sole job is to hit you as hard as they can and plant you in the ground on every play, then you can talk. Otherwise, you don't know what he's gone through and what is coming out of your mouth doesn't amount to a pile of crap, so shut it.

Barbershopman

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back