• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NG02

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
I think this is a fucking cool as idea to get to know others on the forum. Ive read alot of these profiles and think you are all pretty fucking awesome especiallt Lyz seeing as she shares my liking for the same 2 badass comedians. Ok on to the funness that is NG02.

General
Ok my real name is Byron but as a kid I used to hate that name. Up until a few years ago I wasnt aware of how cool it is now that Im frequently referenced to Lord Byron(By old ppl mostly but hey its a start). You can actually call me Chiante'(my middle name)if you like...yea yea just like the wine. Im 23 years old and living in the sunshine state...Florida baby!!! I work at a place called Rays Steel City Saloon where I serve and expo. I really love food service but no its not what im gonna do forever I just really like the money. When im not working im usuall in the gym(mon,wed,fri), chilling at my favorite hookah bar(I dont smoke cigs or anything but thats as close as it gets), or going to see a movies(big movie buff here). I also train MMA and find that theres no better stress reliever than going 5 rounds on the heavy bag at the gym or going to the gun range and shooting my 9mm(Ruger p95). I love riding my bike(kaw zx-6) and maybe even pulling a few tame stunts here and there. I also have 10 tattoos(housing 18 symbols) with a few more on the way. I love to eat and have a habbit of not even comming out on my off days due to long peaceful naps at home or watching one of my 400+ DVDs from my collection.

D Fun Stuff
I joined the TMF in 2002 hence the "02" on my user name, and yes due the math I was very underaged when I joined. I believe I was 16 just turning 17 and I lurked around for awhile due to not wanting to stand out much and be discovered for my age. I think I began posting alil b4 I turned 18 and well I just havent stopped sense.....given I dont post 60 times a day and have somthing said in every new thread like some around here. I love the TMF alot and would prolly be abit lost if somthing were to happen to it or the wonderful ppl I have met here. I remember even as I child I was always that kid who would chase classmates around the playground, male or female, and tickle the hell out of them(funny how that male part kinda dropped off) and never even knew what effect this thing would have on me as I got older, but I always knew I liked it alot. Sense about 2004 I have actually become more active interms of acting upon my fetish. I have written several true occurance stories of the fun I have had either acting out my love of tickling or even making others aware of it and then getting to act it out. I have also gone to 2 gatherings including NEST 07 and Michigan 08 and am planning on making NEST 09. In have met so many great ppl at these get togethers and just want those moments to keep on going.......DAMMIT WHY CAN YOU COOL PPL MOVE DOWN HERE. I have even had a few personal sessions with a very close friend of mine Ticklee1973 who actually lives less than 3 hours away. I would love to do things like that more often but I have a bit of trouble finding others in the FL area. Well that pretty much wraps up me for the most part. If you wanna know more(not that there is to much more) or if you have questions or just wanna chat hit me up with a PM. Have a great holidays and hope to hear from or see many of you soon

OMG - DC and JD for life!!! You're my new best friend :redheart:
Yaaay I havent had a female bestfriend b4 so this rules....just you wait tho a year or so more and there will be peanut stuffed animals everywhere and I will be that guy with the 5 foot tall one in the my truck.

Yes sir... lookin kinda sexy in this pic! ;)
Hmmm do I know you?:lick: lol so when we metting again? Im j/k looking forward to another round of the online scrabble game somtimes soon.

Nice profile.
Thank you! Thank you! i believe these guys agree aswell:man:

Wow cool name....even if you don't like it so much. Nice profile :)
yea that damn name will grow on ya if you let it lol.

An excellent profile sir! Anyone who like tatts is A-one in my book!

An excellent profile sir! Anyone who like tatts is A-one in my book!

Well thank you sir. And the fact that you are cool with me liking tattoos has now made you a cool person in my book.....Yay for cool ppl:kirby:<---- wait a sec thats a bad thing huh?

Epical profile man! I love DC! he's fricking hilarious!

So what is like living in Florida? Anyway awesome profile. You sounds like an awesome person! :) ROCK ON!

:aww::aww::aww:
Noggy!!!!!!!
I loved reading about what you are up to. You're such a cutie.

Epical profile man! I love DC! he's fricking hilarious!

So what is like living in Florida? Anyway awesome profile. You sounds like an awesome person! :) ROCK ON!

Yes DC is the man. And yes I do live in florida and its great but I kinda live in the slower part Im in the capital but our pace is alil more laxed than some ppl like. But I love it.

:aww::aww::aww:
Noggy!!!!!!!
I loved reading about what you are up to. You're such a cutie.

Well theres a name I havent seen in awhile. When you comming down here to see me. help my soak up some of this good weather lol.

nice profile :dogpile:

Well thank you. Thats means alot comming from a fellow past floridian(yep thats right I read your profile...lol

Well theres a name I havent seen in awhile. When you comming down here to see me. help my soak up some of this good weather lol.

:yourock:
Ahhhhh, a vacation in Florida! Wouldn't that be lovely? I'm glad the sun is shining somewhere. LOL
You have 400 DVDs in your collection, so naturally, I would like to know what some of your favorite movies are.

:yourock:
Ahhhhh, a vacation in Florida! Wouldn't that be lovely? I'm glad the sun is shining somewhere. LOL
You have 400 DVDs in your collection, so naturally, I would like to know what some of your favorite movies are.

Yep i could def. see you down here having fun(in more ways than one:firedevil). So about my DVD? I love all kinds of movies. I love anything action with a good long fight scene whether its with guns or fists. I like western(but not the old blk/whts the newer stuff like 3:10 to yuma, quick and the dead, tombstone) Ill even purchace more slower paced movies if they peak my interest(micheal, elizabethtown, k-pax). And I cant forget my sports and comdies(seeing as how im an athlete and im f'in hilarious...lol). So is that explanitory enuff for ya:holdinghands:

Very cool profile Byron. I'm really looking forward to meeting you at NEST 09.

Cool profile & picture (sexy & gangsta) ;) :wub: mmm mmm mmm. Thanks for sharing your story.

Very cool profile Byron. I'm really looking forward to meeting you at NEST 09.

Cant wait man........cant wait!!

Cool profile & picture (sexy & gangsta) ;) :wub: mmm mmm mmm. Thanks for sharing your story.

Your so welcome and thanx for reading my lil mini book. You know your doing somthing right when the x-pert drops by your page:doublethrust:

Yaaay I havent had a female bestfriend b4 so this rules....just you wait tho a year or so more and there will be peanut stuffed animals everywhere and I will be that guy with the 5 foot tall one in the my truck.

HAHA fucking awesome - I love it!! You'll adore me - I'm the best best friend ever :D

You'll adore me - I'm the best best friend ever :D

Cool we will get together at NEST amd make up our super secret best friends handshake that only me, you and Knot with know...lol:parrot1:<---dude look its a fucking parrot

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back