• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NHL Lockout

JimmySINY

TMF Poster
Is anyone else as upset as i am about this??? Hockey doesnt get enough attention as it is. This is terrible...

Hockey has never been nor will it ever be as popular as the other three major sports. However you could see true Hockey fans came out to support their teams and imo there is nothing better then NHL Playoffs. Its fast paced, edge of your seat action. I hate how the NHL couldn't learn from the NBA or NFL lockouts and try to make a deal. Now we will have to wait until December at the earliest I think. All the meetings taking place aren't doing much to get our game back for us fans. In the end is it really worth it? No...even players from the 04-05 lockout said it wasn't worth sitting out that whole season. The only way we true Hockey fans get our game back is to get rid of Bettman who is ruining this wonderful sport.

Seeing a team like the LA Kings last year ride that #8 seed all the way to the Cup Finals and pull off getting their first Cup in their history was just great to see(I'm a Ranger fan so it was double sweet seeing the devils get beat after they beat us) Now we suffer because of the owners and players because greed has become more important then the game itself. After the last lockout finally ended and the NHL put that "Thank You Fans" on each teams home ice I thought that was kind of a slap in the face because they really don't care about the fans because look were we are now right back in a lockout and its the third or forth lockout under Bettman. We can only hope the Owners wise up and get rid of this guy or look for the NHL to be in another lockout at the end of the new CBA that will sooner or later be agreed to.

I've been following the Boston Bruins since before I said my first word I dont like the NHL being in a lockout situation because the only people who do suffer are the fans like myself. I dont understand why they cant work out an agreement during the season. I have very fond memories of the old Boston Garden had seen many games in both the old and new Garden ( TD Bank Garden ) It breaks my heart to see another NHL lockout because hockey is my sport I grew up watching it and playing it ( recreational not actual ) When the lockout is finally over will i watch any games yes of course. The ticket prices are completely outrageous as well as concessions souveniers etc and all of that because the players are too greedy.. I want 7 millions dollars a season and its given to them there is absolutely no reason on Earth that anyone should make that much money. I work for SouthWest Airlines and I make $15.09 per hour and I dont complain ( except for the weather ) i work outside with the planes My only true perk working for the airlines is my wife and I can fly for free anywhere domestically but pay the international tax if and when we fly out of the United Sates. We are happy with that and have seen many places over the last 5 years we even flew to Chicago for lunch and dinner and flew back to Boston that night three years ago. I miss watching the games and wish they will come a understanding by at the least Halloween that way a excellent chunk of the season will be played and enjoyed and work out a new CBA during the season not the off season atleast in my opion it should be done then

Last edited:
It will be a sad sad winter if I don't get to watch my Jets. THEY JUST GOT BACK!!!

in all seriousness, it's ridiculous that they don't have this figured out already.

Well, my Chiefs aren't doing anything. I'm not much of an NBA fan. Baseball is almost over, and the NHL is in a lockout. I guess I'll just stay in my room and sulk. Once they get this thing figured out though, GO CAPS!!

Barbershopman

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back