• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NHLee #3 ;)

Dat's durty! :rolleyes:

Tracy & I haven't given up all hope on this one... it's going to take some doing, but we're still a definite "Maybe"! *fingers crossed*

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys! I hope you make it :)

i have not given up yet im still working on this it will be tight but worth it

Just got the days off from work. My dog is going to hate me Comes August. NH for the weekend then the next week cali then the week after that off to Disney World. Poor thing gets sad when he sees a suit case

Just got the days off from work. My dog is going to hate me Comes August. NH for the weekend then the next week cali then the week after that off to Disney World. Poor thing gets sad when he sees a suit case

New Hampshire is heaven for dogs! Wonder if he'd get along with Amanda's dachshunds though.

Mine makes friends wherever he goes Bustl. You planning on going?
BTW Dan and Tracy it would be awesome to see the both of you, hope you can make it.

Mine makes friends wherever he goes Bustl. You planning on going?
BTW Dan and Tracy it would be awesome to see the both of you, hope you can make it.

I'm not sure yet. I don't know what I'm doing this August. But this is high on my list of possibilities!

I will be unable to attend this event. i hope this news doesnt deter others from coming. :shrug:

You have my attention little gathering an hour and a half from my home...

Note to self: consult work schedule ASAP.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back