• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nice giggle

disgusting homosexual crap! next time post that it's f/f damnit.

steve

I agree. I'm gay-tolerant, but I don't like 'surprises'. But I wouldn't have replied and ignored it the first second I had clicked the link.

Last edited:
Dear steve,
Get over yourself you homophobic douche bag.
Love, Anderson
(And you know the kind of love I'm talking about Steve. The down vest wearing, behind the woodshed, whisker burn on all your pink parts kinda love)

Are you kidding me? One of the hottest things I've seen

steve

Duuude...seriously? You have something against two girls banging each other? The ONLY thing better than a girl, is TWO girls. And the only thing better than that, is THREE girls.

boy THAT escalated quickly...

And VERY nicely, too. OP Dude I loved the clip even though I wish the tickling would've lasted longer, but Steve does have a valid point. I wouldn't have looked at this if it weren't for his post stating that it was F/F.

Oh, it's f/f. I thought this would be m/m because someone complained about the 'homosexual nature' of this video. This changes things entirely (which means I will click on it).

Dear steve,
Get over yourself you homophobic douche bag.
Love, Anderson
(And you know the kind of love I'm talking about Steve. The down vest wearing, behind the woodshed, whisker burn on all your pink parts kinda love)

I second. Also, HOT AS CRAP VIDEO. THANKS!!!

steve

steve steve, you always crack me up on the f/f stuff...LOL...but i agree, it should say f/f in the subject line....if i am against people not posting f/m and m/m ill be consistent and say anything /f should be there too.

Look. Here's the bottom line. This is a fetish website. People of all sexual orientations are members here. Together, we form a community. Having a preference for one thing or another should never present a problem. A gentle reminder use appropriate labels (f/m, m/m, etc.) is fine. But referring to something as "disgusting homosexual crap" is offensive to most of our community. Obviously.

Look. Here's the bottom line. This is a fetish website. People of all sexual orientations are members here. Together, we form a community. Having a preference for one thing or another should never present a problem. A gentle reminder use appropriate labels (f/m, m/m, etc.) is fine. But referring to something as "disgusting homosexual crap" is offensive to most of our community. Obviously.

That's exactly right.

Ideally every post would be labelled, but this is the Internet, so some people need to adjust their expectations and grow up.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back