• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Dies at 55

I'm not gonna lie, while I respect the guy I didn't like the direction he took Nintendo in. I never liked the Wii (mostly due to the amount of physical activity it involved to use it). After eight to ten hours of security work I very much look forward to simply sitting down on the coach and playing a game while drinking some rum. With the Wii that couldn't happen (or at least it couldn't unless you bought a controller for it I guess). Then the Wii U came out and I thought to myself, "oh, terrific, now I can play a video game by playing a video game". I did however enjoy the DS (when the games didn't involve using the pen) so I won't say he's reign at Nintendo was a complete frustration to me and I'm sure plenty of people all over the world will miss him.

The Wii's motion controls were a mixed bag for me. I loved Skyward Sword's mechanics, but FPS games like the Goldeneye reboot were so unplayable I had to buy a controller just to walk straight.

I did read that Mr. Iwata worked on one of my very favourite NES games, however, that being Balloon Fight. As much as I love modern games like Grand Theft Auto and the Arkham series, nothing gets me leaping up from my seat and trash talking the screen like the later levels of Balloon Fight. :p

I have been playing Nintendo games all day in remembrance. Sad to see him go. :cry

I wonder if he had a hand in the making of Smash Brothers or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back