• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NJ gang session?!

My boyfriend and I would be very interested in this. I switch and would gladly be a lee.

I have a room you guys can use for free in CT as well as bondage equipment and a tickle tabe. Kiki: if you can't make it to ct by yourself, I can get you and bring you to my place. All I ask is a private session a day prior to the gang. Also kiki: please pm me.

I hope this happens and doesn't end being all talk and no action. I've seen way too many thread like this in my years on here that ended up never happening. My boyfriend and I do want to host parties, but we can't do it until our dungeon in the basement gets set up. He has to build the equipment first(Can't wait to have our wooden bondage frame!).

When is everyone free? I am free every weekend... Benefit of being a corporate manager.

I think someone needs to step up and start organizing this thing, or else it might not get off the ground.

I have to admire Kiki for being so brave and taking the initiative. i volunteered to host. for those who don't know me, I, along with a few friends, started NEST. So I'm no stranger to hosting a party. However, I don't want 50 people in my house. NEST will happen in Philly the first weekend in May so everyone will have a chance to play with a whole lot of people. If you want to have a little gang tickling session then I'm totally open to having a dozen people at my place in Philly. I'll want to know who they are first before I start giving out my address. Also, I'm assuming Kiki won't want 12 guys all ganging up on her. Am I wrong? Maybe not. So a few more females would probably keep things safe. If you really wanna do it and you are in good standing at the TMF then PM or Kiki and we can make this happen fairly soon. -Max

I'm in lol lets see if we can find a place to host it

i know me too, thats why i really want to get this all organized so it can actually happen and it isn't all talk! the two biggest roadblocks are finding a date that suits everyone and finding a place to fit everyone lol

i know me too, thats why i really want to get this all organized so it can actually happen and it isn't all talk! the two biggest roadblocks are finding a date that suits everyone and finding a place to fit everyone lol

Please include me, as well!

How are things coming along? Is this still planning to happen? It will soon be NEST.

I'm in, and offer myself as a willing 'Lee.

I don't live in that area, though, so wouldn't be the best person to suggest a place. But let me know!

- Drummer

So did this ever happen and I never got an invite? I am sadly guessing this went the way of all talk and no action. It is sad that most threads I've seen like this in the personals section rarely ever happens. I wish there were other tickle events in this area besides NEST. We have one of the largest if not the largest tickle gatherings in the US, but I can't find any other tickle gatherings or munches. Do theses exists and I just haven't found them?

Never did. I knew her personally, and she went around and screwed/scammed a bunch of people, even her 'friends' and people who helped her out, and now has made a lot of enemies. I would strongly suggest anyone who sees this or gets in contact with her to be extremely cautious.

Never did. I knew her personally, and she went around and screwed/scammed a bunch of people, even her 'friends' and people who helped her out, and now has made a lot of enemies. I would strongly suggest anyone who sees this or gets in contact with her to be extremely cautious.

Wow that is really sad. I do remember her posting she was desperate for money and looking for sessions. If she hypothetically scammed people out of their money that is awful.

whats up its been a while how about a one on one fun time ehhh maybe !?

Wow that is really sad. I do remember her posting she was desperate for money and looking for sessions. If she hypothetically scammed people out of their money that is awful.

We used to talk every day and skype all the time. I bailed her out when her friends and room mates stole from her, and again when I saved her from being stranded in another state because she had no money to get home. She thanked me by blocking my phone number from reaching her. Won't answer emails. Heard from other people that she did the same thing to them.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back