• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NJ Munch! :)

No promises, but Viper and I will try our damndest to make it out there for you!!! It's not far!!! HAI!!!

I actually might be able to make an appearance Sunday. I will find out for sure tomorrow if that will be possible.

I'd like to go. Clicked their site for map...

Mapquest shows me Pennsauken (!) no matter what I enter for search!!!! Google Maps doesn't show Turnpike Exits no matter how close I zoom in!!!!

So the question is, why are ALL internet map-programmers SUB-HUMAN IDIOTS?????
I cut and paste "WOODBRIDGE"...I type "WOODBRIDGE" plain as day, and it shows me Pennsauken. Please, anyone out there who spells 'Pennsauken' with a W please explain your parallel dimension to me........

Use mapquest......

If you haven't yet replied or let me know hurry up. I :wub: you all but having some number to tell the restaurant will make things good.

Those of you who have mentioned something to me either on here or fetlife are covered.

Thanks! :)

I am from NJ and it's not much of a drive for me. The problem is that I'm afraid. For all I know you people might be freaks who like to tie each other down and tickle each other! But seriously...I'm a pussy for now :p

I am from NJ and it's not much of a drive for me. The problem is that I'm afraid. For all I know you people might be freaks who like to tie each other down and tickle each other! But seriously...I'm a pussy for now :p

Don't be afraid. I promise nothing of consequence will be happening. Just some tasty food to eat.

This is funny, since I moved to Calif. 3 years ago from Woodbridge, NJ, where I grew up and also had a house their with my soon to be ex-husband. Too bad I'm not there now. It was just very strange to see a munch being held in Woodbridge.:facepalm::thumbsup: Have a great time.

I'm excited for ya Mel!! Hope all goes well tomorrow. If you are in the NJ area, go hook up with this cool group of people. :woot:

Seriously, for those of you too scared to come out, all that goes on is some nice chatting over food and drinks. It's just a chance for friends to hang out and newbies to meet some cool people in a relaxed atmosphere. And even in the event you don't like the munch, you can just get up and leave. If you're in the area you really should come. It's best way to meet likeminded people in this community.

Cheers For Musicroxmysox

The first ever New Jersey munch was a success....awesome job Mel...couldn't ask for anything more. Great turnout of friends from here and a few other sites made it all the better...a well rounded turnout of people. Fantastic to see some so many show up for a first time event...only those that couldn't show missed out on a awesome time.

I could not make this afternoon's gathering

njdondude said, "those that couldn't show missed out on a awesome time."

That's the story of my life.

Don't worry about it. I truly recommend trying to come- I was there as one of the newbies and had an absolute blast there getting to know people!

There was a younger crowd of people there (much to my surprise, given the skewed ages of people in the BDSM community) and it was great to connect with people with a common interest.

I had a complete blast and if anyone is thinking of coming out for another munch you really should join us- we don't bite! ((cough))

PS- Don, could you give me a PM? I forgot to grab your name yesterday (or just forgot to write it down!)

Dan

So whens the next munch gonna go? I feel rotten I missed out cuz I've been other places than the tmf...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back