• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nlcs

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
well as the road to the world series continues the hollywood brother ism aking a prediction that the phillies will go all the way. with the power of the legend himself the phillie phanatic backing the young team there isn o way the phillies will fall to the dodgers or whoever challeneges from the american league.

you are correct..they did make it to the World Series...it's one to one so far..i'm rooting for them...

Looks lousy (weather-wise) right now in Philly. Just heard on KYW-1060AM that the game will probably start after the scheduled time because of the rain delay. One glaring problem is leaving men on base and lack of hitting.

They're on home turf for three games. Hope for the best.

I love me my hometown phillies. I wish I could be there for one of the next three games, but I'm kinda stuck.

I hope they win, I won't be bold to predict they'll win because Philly teams have broken my heart my whole life. But, I will say they have an excellent team, and they have made a lot of critics look foolish this whole year.

Go Phils!!

the hollywood brother is rumored to be a phillies native. the hollywood brother would love to be there but the prices that scalpers want is just too high. all the hollywood brother knows is that it been too long since the legend himself Tug Mcgraw won us a world series for us phillie fans. i think the phillies will win the series and it would be fitting to see brad lidge get the final out and also would be fitting to see pat get a home run. all the hollywood brother can say is go phils! and that the hollywood brother is a fan of the phillie phanatic

I am always a National League fan so I hope the Phillies win the World Series. I am glad they won last night to go up two games to one but the Rays are still in it especially if they bounce back tonight to tie the Series up.

Well since the Phillies took out Manny and the Dodgers and with the Devil Rays defeating my Red Sox the Phillies have my support this Series.

Well, Phillies have gone up 3 games to 1. The Rays had their collective kesters handed to them. The score says it all...10-2. Twelve hits from various players, two HR's from Howard for 5 RBI's.

This town will go bonkers tomorrow nite if this keeps up.

FYI, Flyers and Eagles have won this past weekend.

the hollywod brother can't wait for the phillies and the phillie phanatic to be world sereis winners tonight

the hollywood brother may not change too much wit hthe passing of time but at least after tonight the hollywood brother can say he watched on tv the 2008 world series in which the phillies won and made history

why on earth didn't they call the game earlier when they were ahead? but they kept stalling..and so Tampa Bay tied the game before they finally called the game..it had been pouring rain down all night..

the hollywood brother thinks they did not want to give the series to the phillies. if they call off the game after five the phillies would of won. now by waiting to tampa gets a run you have to suspend the game and then you get another night of television plus you keep tampa chances alive against the great philadelphia phillies

That was pretty ridiculous. They knew that the rain was coming. They could have very easily called the game earlier and just pick the game up when the weather cleared. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to look at the Doppler radar and see how much rain was coming. The networks have too much say. What would have happened if one of the players broke a hip sliding in the rain. They guys are not geared up like football players.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back