• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No bondage anyone?

hey now that is no fair.... Since my new name is broken toes....i cant run... No fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hugssssss/lisa

flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying tackle!!!!!!

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

bondage causes more pain and bruises and injuries in my mind.

Lisa, this is simply not true. Some bondage can be painful, sure, but even some of the strictest bondage I've had still put no stress on the joints. The fact that I CAN'T move prevents injury, as I go wild when I'm tickled and we need to have me tied tightly for the safety of both of us.

Love,
Jean

blondie is very right. Human beings are born with only two hands. How can you overpower an insanely ticklish lee, like me, whose natural instinct is to thrash like a fish out of water when tickled, hold me down and tickle me at the same time? It's virtually impossible. If MY hands are free, you'll not like what happens to you.

Love,
Jean

blondie is very right. Human beings are born with only two hands. How can you overpower an insanely ticklish lee, like me, whose natural instinct is to thrash like a fish out of water when tickled, hold me down and tickle me at the same time? It's virtually impossible. If MY hands are free, you'll not like what happens to you.

Love,
Jean

My husband manages. But then he has training in submission holds and such, so that may make a difference. He gets clocked occasionally on accident but that just comes with the territory.

But my hands generally aren't free. Just because there is no bondage doesn't mean you are thrashing around like a fish. I'm a flailer too, lol. Generally, you are pinned in a manner that is just as effective (and sometimes more so) than bondage. Or you are pinned in a way that let's you flail *harmlessly*....where all of your thrashing gets you absolutely no where. >.<

You would be surprised at how little leverage you have when being properly pinned, lol. All the strength in the world does nothing if you have no leverage to apply it. And having no leverage is a frustratingly helpless feeling, lol.

My husband manages. But then he has training in submission holds and such, so that may make a difference. He gets clocked occasionally on accident but that just comes with the territory.

But my hands generally aren't free. Just because there is no bondage doesn't mean you are thrashing around like a fish. I'm a flailer too, lol. Generally, you are pinned in a manner that is just as effective (and sometimes more so) than bondage. Or you are pinned in a way that let's you flail *harmlessly*....where all of your thrashing gets you absolutely no where. >.<

You would be surprised at how little leverage you have when being properly pinned, lol. All the strength in the world does nothing if you have no leverage to apply it. And having no leverage is a frustratingly helpless feeling, lol.

Yes she is right. I have seen her husband in his glory! He is very good at holding her down!

Well now, my husband isn't a professional wrestler or into riot control. There's no way he can pin me and leave me going "absolutely nowhere" and still have a free hand to tickle me. He'd have to be an octopus. And I am sure he would not like the idea of being "clocked." We're not into spilling blood.

So it has to be bondage, for both of our pleasures. Bondage is sexy. Bondage is erotic. Bondage makes me feel like the most desireable woman in the world. There's nothing like it with the man you love.

Love,
Jean

Bondage

The way that I uncontrollably flail about while being tickled, without bondage, I would for sure end up inadvertently kicking somebody's teeth out. :3poke:

Lisa, this is simply not true. Some bondage can be painful, sure, but even some of the strictest bondage I've had still put no stress on the joints. The fact that I CAN'T move prevents injury, as I go wild when I'm tickled and we need to have me tied tightly for the safety of both of us.

Love,
Jean

I have been tied once.... I am still a thrasher... cant stay still got lots of bruises..

I have been tied once.... I am still a thrasher... cant stay still got lots of bruises..

I'm sorry to hear that. Being properly bound shouldn't result in bruises. Hope you try it again, with someone more skilled in the art of bondage.

Love,
Jean

I love being in bondage , but also love without bondage when tickling happens spur of the moment caught offguard I am held down,pinned and being a smaller light petite lee is a advantage for the ler's out there but I put up a struggle to give the ler's a challenge not going down willingly:D

When I started out shooting vids, there was no bondage in any of my clips. I really liked that. I personally prefer tickling people without bondage, but for some, it's definitely necessary. I always try to do at least one clip now in every one of my sessions with no bondage.

I'm sorry to hear that. Being properly bound shouldn't result in bruises. Hope you try it again, with someone more skilled in the art of bondage.

Love,
Jean

Is that an offer? Just kidding.. no way jose..

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

There's also the psychological aspect to consider. Some people much prefer the playful, more flirtatious aspect of spontaneous tickling. Some people prefer not to give up the control that you give up when bondage enters the picture. And some people like the buildup of anticipation that bondage provides.

Huh. I was under the impression that there were more bondage enthusiasts on this board. I s'ppose not everyone has responded, but still.

Personally, I prefer the flirty/spontaneous tickling when I'm ler. I think it's cute and fun and I've never been into domination that much. This usually means that I prefer to skip the bondage. But if I'm with some lee who's into tickle-torture (assuming this ... EVER ... happens) then I'm not adverse to it. I just ... I dunno, prefer the options left to me from having a mobile lee. I guess I find it more intimate IMO

hmm

i like rope,,, i tend to be kinda ruff when i wrestle,play but when your stuck i can take my time and be gentle.........

Haven't found 'Mr. submission hold' yet, so whenever I got tickled without being tied up, I fought and kicked and tickled back. Don't want to , but can't help it. A tickle fight like that is fun, but the way I truly enjoy it is with me being tied as immobile as possible. I love bondage and never experienced any injuries or bruises from being tied up so far.

I like the playfullness of non bondage, especially if I don't know the ler well. If he is good at teasing and laughs with me.....the BESST! Ler's who are so serious and seem to be performing surgery rather than tickling is not as appealing. Bondage is good too....maybe after we know each other.

:mhorns:<------ what the heck is this?

i love bondage. i like being tickled while being tied up. but i also enjoy grabbing a girls foot, bending back her toes, and just rake her feet. watching her smile and try to keep composure is one of the sexiest things. especially if they have beautiful well kept feet. either with socks on, or barefoot with normal nail polish. nothing fancy like some girls have today.

so i would have to so, i love both. with bondage, and without!!

It Depends

Some people thrash differently than others. Having looked at my share of tickling videos, some people when tickled say on their stomach will curl their knees up and completely block off access to the stomach. When that happens it makes it harder to tickle. Also well placed kicks/etc. could end up hurting the Ler. These types of people are the reason bondage was invented.

Others will be more "submissive" and will keep their hands over their head and twist their torso from side to side. It depends on the person. Otherwise it could be dangerous for the Ler. I would love to tickle someone while ordering them to hold their arms and legs in position. You can still squirm from side to side without cutting off access to all the good parts :) Ultimately the person holding position without ropes demonstrates more control.

But on the other hand if bringing a new toy to play (electric toothbrush for the first time, ice cubes, etc.) it may be more fun to use bondage and a blindfold to prolong the mystery and make them feel more vulnerable.

it would work both ways for me .
if they don't want it that's OK if they do OK!.

Don't know about you guys, but I think tickling without bondage is way hotter. Seeing the way a girl squirms and reacts to tickling just seems better than listening to them laugh without an inch of movement.

I agree 100%!!!!

I need bondage to be able to fully enjoy tickling. First of all, I enjoy being totally helpless, second I need to be able to totally let go without having to be afraid to hurt the ler.

Ok for one even with bondage you can still squirm! I do it quite frequently and I love the sensation of being totally helpless. Not only that but I am more likely to get hurt if I am not tied down.

i totally agree with lily, but i also have to have enough trust in someone before i would let them bind me, which means it would have to be with someone who tickled me more than just once.

at this point, i've probably now been thinking more about tickling and watching more clips than actually having been tickled. i seem to be finding that i'm a tickling purist. i prefer hands to tools and as much as i love bondage, i also love the feeling and weight of being held down by the ler's body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back