• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Clip - Is It Legal To Film In Canada?

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Does anyone know if it is legal to produce some of these tickling videos in Canada - I don't believe it is since the government has laws prohibiting bondage and/or degradation of women - but I have seen advertising for a producer in Quebec - I would love to do it here but is it legal?

I suggest you talk to Fransscois of The Last Laugh.

He would know if it's legal or not and I don't think he'd be doing it if it was.

Thankyou for the advice.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I was only thinking that I have had tickling videos in which the women were restrained confiscated by customs. I'll check into it further.

I'd think you could film them. The real problem is finding electricity to do so. Do they have it yet in Canada? How about automobiles? :cool:

Our good folks at Canada Customs confiscated 2 magazines I ordered from MTJ Publishing for the bondage reasons discussed here.

To credit the guys at MTJ, when I informed them of what happened and sent them a scan of what Customs sent me, they offered to refund my money. Even though it was not their fault.

ive had numerous tk videos stopped at the border and destroyed.
so of course it would be ilegal to film one. i dont know what the
other guy who says he is canadian is talking about

Thanks Again

Thanks again to all of you - I have also lost videos and magazines coming into Canada - I'm sure that bondage is illegal here - and I really don't care much for tickling videos unless the ticklee is helplessly strapped down - I guess I'll pass on the idea.

"That guy who says he's canadian"

Well thanks very much for being polite and understanding.

Well, I don't tend to buy any of the "tangible goods" in question, so it's never come up with me, personally. I guess I was wrong. Surprising to me.

Its illegal to eat ice cream on a Sunday in downtown Ottawa?:confused: May I ask why w/o offending any Canadians here? And what if I did that? I'd get arrested and everything?:confused: Please educate me here...I am young and must learn the fruit of the Candian ways and become accustomed to.....aww screw it I'm just curious.:p :D

Tickling Videos.

I order tickling videos from here in Canada, and I get them. The Last Laugh is a great website that produces great videos and I don't think he be doing it today if it was illegal. Check out www.lastlaugh.com I think that's the address.

I should have said.

I order tickling videos from the US here in Canada and I get them.

about the ice cream thing...

I'm pretty sure he just meant that as one of those laws that was created a century ago, that served a purpose then, but nobody bothered to take it off the record books. Plenty of those everywhere, their really quite amusing.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back