• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Match for Her FFF/M

Ryan19

A few weeks after our whole tickling battle started my gf and I were still at it. We went a good couple of bouts and had quite a few small experiences in between. The more we went on the more I understood that she was much more sadistic and experienced than I was. She had few boundaries and would even tickle me in public occasionally. This particular time we had just come back from the movies and were at her house relaxing. All the while those words “Ill get you twice as bad” Still echoed in my head. Little did I know I that wouldn’t have to wait much longer.

Attention: This Story Contains Some Sexual Content, So if your not Into That STOP HERE!!!

Also Feedback is always appreciated! Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat upstairs in her room now, the original scene of the first torture. I was relaxed, not really worrying about her sneak attacking me. I was pretty confident that she wouldn’t pull anything tonight. I figured tonight would be a chill night. I wore a tight blue shirt, jeans, and dress shoes while we just relaxed.

I laid out across her bed lazily, and she came now to rest her head on my chest.

“Im Kinda bored” She said looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes.

I thought to myself. *Uhoh bored? Wheres this going?*

When she was bored shed sometimes take it out on me, so naturally I got a little worried.

“Bored? But we just went out?” I looked back at her confused playing with her hair.

“Yeah but I’m still bored,” she said with a little whine in her voice.

“Ohh I know! Would you mind if I called my friends and they came to hang with us?”

“Uhh I guess that’s fine……sure.” I agreed because I thought that would take her mind off tickling me for a while, I know she was tempted to.

After she got off the phone with her friends she laid back down and I felt relieved.

*Ah good, Her friends can entertain her while I rest*

My thoughts were interrupted when she grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head.

Shit, I thought an attack was coming but she surprised me. I was expecting a tickle but instead she planted her lips against mine and started to kiss me softly.

*Ha, score one for me* I celebrated to myself, until I moved my arms to embrace her and they wouldn’t budge.

I heard a “Clamppp!” sound and that was it.

“Hehe” she sat up straddling me now. “Mmmm tsk tsk you let your guard down,” she cackled wickedly.

“Amina! Reallyy??!....” Nothing was below her, even using intimacy as a weapon.

She had cuffed my wrists in some contraption she had hidden at the head of the bed. She must have set this up earlier today considering how quick she bound me.

“Amina you can’t be serious?? Really?? We were having such a good time and.............? Why??”

She just giggled, pulling herself on top of me, pinning my upper body. She drew her face closer to me and started to blow and whisper ticklee breaths into my ear, stressing and holding each word.

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you asssskkkkkkkkkkk?? You knowwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy …….. Your so fuuuuu….fuunnnnnnnn to ticklllleeeeeeeeee.. hehe.” She whispered and nibbled my ears to force grunt giggles from me.

My head thrashed every which way to escape her sensual hissing.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhehheheheheewww…ahh…Ehwhowhowhowho…. Shiiiiiiiiit! Stopppp Seriously! Not tonighthehee!” I said trying to pin my ears to my shoulder. She held me still, grabbing my chin like a boy.

My legs weren’t tied yet and they kicked wildly beneath the weight of her body. They slammed the bed and my heels slid across the covers, trying to find their footing, trying to push away from her.

“You seem so Uptighhhhhhhhhhhtt tonight, you probably need a good tickling to settle down??”

“Im not uptighthahahahaha I swear Im not..Im nothahahaha Im settledHahahahaha!”

She looked to the foot of the bed to see my legs flail wildly, obviously enjoying my reactions.

As her teases slowed I regained my composure. “Damn it! I cant believe Im here again!”

She made some ridiculous frowning face, almost making me laugh again. “Aww cheer up, im so bored, and your body was made for tickling see?"

She gave me a demonstration by poking my midsection quickly. All the while I bounced and wiggled my torso, trying to scoot away.

“Besides last time I let you off easy. I was lazy because It was your first time, but not tonight. You deserve to see my best baby, heehe.”

“Ohh jee thanks.” I smiled and said sarcastically. But honestly I prayed she was bluffing.

*Her best? What the hell? I thought I got her best that last time when I was a shivering bumbling mess??*

She stopped now and sat up her face now inches from mine.

“Well whatever you’ve planned you better do it fast before your friends get here. I know you don’t want them knowing your business.”

She looked at me as if puzzled. “Stop because they are coming?”

“Yeah I know you don’t want them watching and knowing you have a fetish for this do you?”

“Watching? They won’t be watching they’ll be helping me. Haha silly boy.”

“………….Wait WHAT!!????”

“I know! This is going to be so exciting??! Right??”

She was interrupted when a sound echoed through the house.

“Diiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!!” The doorbell rang.

“Hold that thought babe.” She said hoping off me and going to get the door.

Her friends must have lived close by because they were there about ten minutes after she called. I heard a few voices now talking.

I tried to figure some way out of my predicament but could think of none. My legs were free but what would that do?

I heard multiple footsteps heading up the stairs now. And I saw who she had invited to help her. My gf came up the steps followed by the girl I called the snitch. It was Amanda the serpent, in the flesh. She was my gf’s friend that had originally told her that I was using her in my comedy show. She had blond hair, was about the same height as my gf, was curvy, and most importantly I despised her. Since Amina and I had started dating Amanda and I always butted heads about something. I couldn’t believe she was going to take part in my demise.

Behind her was some girl I didn’t recognize. Apparently her name was Julie. She looked athletic and extremely toned with her dark brown hair. She looked giddy walking up the steps towards me. I didn’t really know her that well but soon I would get to know her fingers quite well.

“Well well what have we here?” Amanda stared me up and down.

“Wow you guys invited Amanda? Why? Did she have someone she wanted to taddle on?”

“Hmph very funny, let’s see if you have so much mouth when we’re done with you smart ass.” She snarled back at me.

Amina waved her hands, impatient to start on me. “Ok enough guys let’s not waste time.”

Amanda grabbed my legs and secured them to each side of the bed, now I was totally tied down. They all spread out now and took different positions. My gf straddled me and rolled my thin shirt up slowly so it rested on my biceps. Amanda the serpent was at the foot of the bed stripping my size 12 dress shoes and socks off. Julie sat at the head of the bed waiting anxiously.

Amina gave the signal to begin, the skilled tickle commander she was. With my shirt resting on my biceps she traced her nails over my belly and poked my ribs. Julie meanwhile just barley began tickling my armpits, gently grazing over my hair there. Amanda put what felt like one index finger on each sole and was tracing my arches in a circular motion.

“Ahehehe Please Don’t do this ……Not Threee… No way!!……. NO wayyyyyyhahaha.” I murmured through my gritted teeth.

Now my face couldn’t help but bend to their will. They broke me down gradually, as my frown slowly transformed into a struggling grin.

Amanda chimed in now. “Ohh he’s as ticklish as you said Amina, and you’ve been keeping him from us? Im almost offended. Now if only we could shut his smart mouth he’d be perfect.”

She said stroking my feet, watching them sway side to side and flinch.

“Shut Up! Ahhehehehehee… Just hehehehahaha!”

“Yeah he seems really ticklish, were not even touching him and he can barely take it. Can I keep him? Pleasseeee??” Julie said playing with my armpit hair.

There was no way I could hold out against all of them, I had enough trouble with just one. Their tickling gradually sped up.

“NoooooHAHahahahahahahahaahahahaa…. Not all of you at the same time.. DON’T! To Much!.....Gahahahahaahahaha...eehh ehehhahahhahahahahaaaa!”

They were all simply delighted to watch me struggle and slowly surrender to the laughter. Every new move their fingers made was accompanied by an even wilder reaction from me. They were all so in sync it was ridiculous. They all had their specific assignments to make me shriek and they did them well. From their team work I could tell that this was not the first guy they had done this to.

Minute after Minute they tickled and tickled, they did finally stop at one point to give me a break. I figured I would ask for release before I was unable to speak.

“AHahahaha..Ohh..huff huff … Please You have to Stopphuff! Let me go!”

“Hmph… You put on a front when your around everyone, but I think somewhere…. deepp deep down, you love this. Don’t you?” Amina taunted.

“You kidding? I fuckin hate this!” I yelped gasping.

She looked back disappointed and layed down on me again pinning my midsection. Her moist breaths again infiltrated my ears and pushed their ticklee echoes through my body. Meanwhile her friends started their tickling again as well on my soles and armpits.

“Say it Just say it, say you love it Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn don’t be so sssssssssssssshy. You love being so Vuulllllnerabbbbbbbbbllllllllllleeeeee don’t you? My vulnerable tickle boy.”

Her whispering really did a number on me, and the tingling in my pants now began. Her whispers slowly breathed life into my penis.

My head produced all kinds of wild movements so she held my head still with one hand again. All the while her other hand was free to probe my chin, neck and other ear.

Amanda and Julie stayed on task meanwhile. I could feel ten sharp nails scribbling over my soles making my toes curl as I tried to tug my legs away. Julie dug deep into my hollows spidering up and down making sure every inch was covered.

I went into temporary tickle insanity. Her sexual whispers and their merciless fingers drove me into some mindless laughing state. All my limbs and body just flailed feverishly and tugged their bonds recklessly. There was no escape, No matter how hard i tugged or how loud i yelled.

As the tickling went on I could feel sweat drops forming on my forehead.

“Come on Make it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on yourself Just say it!” She still whispered. Now occasionally darting her tounge in and out of my ear like a lizard.

As soon as my laughter stopped long enough, and I could breathe for a quick second, I forced the words out though they did not want to come.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA….I…….HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA…. I LIKE IT I DOHAHAHAAHAHAOHHH…AHAHA I LOVE IT!! PLEASE PL…PLEASE!!!!”

“And you want more don’t you?” She continued.

“AND I WANT MORE MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA ALOT MORE!! HAHAHAHAHA… NOW STOP!!!!!!!” She signaled for them to stop now.

“See, thank you, that’s all you had to say. Hehe.” The other girls giggled at her display of power.

“Well if you really don’t mind it……. we can keep going? Right?” She said now wiping the sweat from my forehead with her palm.

I couldn’t even answer her I had to concentrate on breathing as I huffed and sucked air.

I looked up at Julie above me and then back to my shirt wrapped around my biceps. It had been ripped in all my thrashing and tugging.

How aggravating, I was tied helpless again, and one of my favorite shirts was torn. But still I dared not say anything or flash an angry look. Showing that I was aggravated would only provoke them. I was still trapped and at their mercy for now, like a tickle hostage.

“Something you wana say babe?”

“Huff…Huff……Huff………………………….” I stared back in silence trying desperately to hold my tongue.

We knew each other well enough to read the others mind. She stared into my eyes and knew I wanted to return fire, to give her a piece of my mind, but I couldn’t. Insulting them would only fuel the fire. She didn’t have to say anything either. I got exactly what she was thinking when she let out an arrogant giggle.

“You sure? Speak now hehe?”

I knew she was just waiting for me to open my mouth and give her a reason. She was quite self assured with me being tied and at her mercy.

“Ok then, girls lets give him a little break before we start again. We don’t want him passing out or anything, the drama queen.”

“I’ll be right back with the stuff to set up for the next go round. Relax for a bit.” She said smiling and walking out of the room down the stairs.

I laid my head back and relaxed with the time I had because I knew it would be short. Soon after Amina left I felt a nail glide up my sole again.

“Hey! Chill ahehehee…what are you doing??”

I looked to the foot of the bed and Amanda was grinning at me mischievously. She looked up to Julie and then back at me panting and sweating. I knew exactly what they were thinking just by looking into their eyes.

“Don’t even think about it… Noo….Noooooooo.”

“Who’s gonna stop us if we do? Huh Ryan? hehehe.” She stroked another finger up my sole teasingly.

“Don’t! Aheeeeeeee…. Let Me Rest!” I said struggling to bend my knees and recoil my foot.

With no further hesitation Amanda took my two socks and tied them around my head effectively muzzling and gagging my mouth.

“Shhhh don’t tell on us” She said putting one finger to her mouth.

Julie just giggled and went along with it.

Amanda pushed her hands up my pant legs and managed to reach my knees and inner thighs, squeezing and pinching. Scritching and scratching making my legs buckle inwards.

I don’t think her eyes ever left contact with me, as she savored every look of desperation and tickle agony in my face. I opened and closed my eyes and my face coiled in ticklish distress, but I couldn’t voice my frustrations because of my gag.

Juilie still up top had one hand tickling my midsection and slipped one under me raking up and down the small of my back.

My resolve was at an all time low now. The serpent, the girl I despised most was now taking advantage of me. A girl I loathed invading the privacies of my ticklish body. How embarrassing, and I couldn’t do anything to stop her.

“MMMpphhhhhmmhm…Mmmmhhmmhmhmhmhm!” My hands at the top of the bed post yanked viciously. I pounded the wood back board with my fists in my aggravation. They went on and on and on until I yanked the bed so hard that it produced a thunderous sound.

“CRAAACCCKKKK!!!” The bed post split in one place after one of my hard tugs.

“Ooooppsshheeehe look what you did.” Amanda giggled.
My gf came up the stairs now hearing the loud crack.

“Guys what’s going on? What was that noise?”

When they heard this they jumped off me and returned to their positions as my girl friend walked in and looked at us.

“What are you guys doing up here?” She asked looking at me panting and gagged during my so called “Rest period.”

“Aww you guys are so naughty.” She laughed mischievously.

She walked by Amanda and giving her a few quick pokes to the side as punishment for tickling me while she was gone.

“Ahehee…Aheeeyy! Sorry!” Amanda yelled and squirmed now.

I was thrilled to witness her short torment. Now she could get a little taste of what I was going through. I tried to let out a Haha through my gag but It came out as muffled nonsense.

Amina shook her head at her friends and sat down next to me on the side of the bed. She held a can of whip cream in her hand and something that looked like a purple ostrich feather on a stick.

“Im solo on this one.” She said looking at Amanda and Julie back off now. They stood now on either side of the tv watching us.

“Lets get these off you first.” She said as she removed my gag. Piece by piece she stripped my remaining clothes off. My shirt went then my belt and jeans, and last my boxers leaving me Naked.

My eyes dashed to the corner of the room to avoid eye contact with any of them. Suddenly the room seemed to shrink. Mostly because I was so embarrassed about being nude in front of her friends. My last bit of armor and protection, my clothes had been taken. It made me feel much more susceptible and exposed.

“Uhhh Amina…. This….. Aheemmmm… Uhhh” I cleared my throat and gulped nervously as they observed the mess I was in again. Even better, now that she devil Amanda had seen me naked, and I didn’t even like sharing air with her.

“Don’t be ashamed you have a beautiful body.” She said massaging my lower abs right above my crotch.

She knew exactly what she was doing getting near my pleasure zone but not actually touching me there. She let my mind do the work as my organ steadily rose more and more at each touch.

“Amina stop..uhh…not in front of them...stop teasing…mmmm”

I moaned as my hips trembled. I couldn’t help being even more turned on with her toying with me sexually. The more she teased the closer i got to diamond hard. She was exposing my every secret in front of them, and my body had no choice but to respond.

Once she had her fill of my moans and pleads, getting me hot and bothered, she regaged me. She moved to the end of the bed now.

Amina spread each of my toes and sprayed the cold goo between them. She sprayed a line up from my boxers to my belly button and drew shapes on my belly.

“I hope you taste decent.” She said now eyeing my creamed toes.

She looked up on last time before she dug in saying “Im so glad you finally admitted you like this.”

Her tongue now curled all around my toes darting in and out slurping the cream thoroughly as she went along.

The minute I felt her warm tongue hit my flesh my body stood at attention. Each time her slick tounge hit me it still sent jolts of pleasure up through my body. Her damp warm tounge hoisted my erection to the next level, as my penis stood up as if giving a salute.

She lapped my toes clean and gradually moved up to my belly. She licked and sucked the inside of my navel like it was her last meal. My torso at one point seemed to fall in sync with her teases, convulsing every time she lapped my tummy. All the while I expressed nothing but muffled nonsense, giggles and moans.

Amanda and Julie just stood there giggling and amused at my predicament. I looked at Amanda through my now teary eyes. I could just barely see her mocking me with her facial expressions. She gave me that fucking condescending eye brow arch to add to my torment. Both of them stood staring at my hard on growing and growing and the frantic expressions on my face.

My back bent like a bow as her tongue lapped me clean.

“MMmmmmppphhhh….hmm..hmph! Huhuhuhuhhmmmm..mmmmhhmmmm” Was all I could manage through my gag.

“MMmmmmmm for saying you have nasty mouth you sure tasted yummy. Dessert is the best meal, you know?” My girlfriend added.

I clenched my teeth hard and my stomach muscles tensed up as she continued to lick my midsection. Her tongue flicked and probed and swerved until every spec of cream was gone.

The faster she licked the more my body bounced. As it did my erection swung about smacking my thighs a few times. It brushed up against Amina a few times. She looked back feeling it brush her leg.

“Look at you, Just loving this huh?”

She signaled for her subordinates to start on me again as she untied my sock gag. While doing so she grabbed my erect rod and warned them.

“This is mine, hands off understand?”

They took their positions again going all out, driving me mad again. Their fingers scampered their way over my thighs neck feet and armpits.

Though Amina had forbidden it I felt something pestering me between my legs. Amanda took that god forsaken Ostritch feather and was brushing it over my balls, and rod on the sly. She moved it over my penis head, down my shaft, fondling my balls and even hitting the sensitive skin directly under.

My gf’s back was turned and her attention on my neck and chest so she had no idea. I just lost it, going berserk with laughter and screams.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA LET ME GO! CANT BREATHE!!…HAHAHAHAHA! TICKLES TO MUCH…….. AHEHE…… GOD… STOP! HAHAHAHA IM DYING!!”

Even though I was hollering at the top of my lungs they didn’t stop. Nothing could help me now, even my own skin betrayed me. Its sensitivity did nothing but make me putty in their hands, and sell me out to their tickling fingers.

Then I felt my body again being pleasured. Amanda had stopped tickling and I felt her hand stroke and rub me a few times. Her hands now teased me to the edge of orgasm but didn’t deliver. Each time she did I grew harder and harder and throbbed more and more. I thought my penis would literally explode and leave me with no sex organ.

It was so intense, to intense, damn near unbearable.

I was caught mentally and physically between a rock and a hard place. I was trapped between moans, laughs, and screams and a mix of them flooded from my mouth.

They all kept going until they all had their fill, almost feasting on my reactions and grief. Amina finally gave the order to stop at some point. She observed me gulping, my chest rising and falling slowly, and me sweating buckets as I grabbed all the air I could.

She looked back at my swollen diamond hard cock not knowing that Amanda had already been teasing me and working me over. Both Amanda and Julie backed off and let their commander go to work.

With just a few light touches and from her soft caressing hands I exploded. My whole body tensed and every fiber of my being focused on release. I arched my back and shot off so hard, my cum shooting a stream with revolver like force.

“Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! GOdd!! Mmmmphhh!” I closed my eyes as an earth shattering orgasm hit me. I could feel the veins in my neck ramming their way out.

After my body trembled with pleasure and exhaustion and I was relieved that It was finally all over now. I lay there now my face hurting, my chest close to exploding, my skin crawling and just plain worn out. I expected at any minute now to be let out and left alone now that they had pushed me over the edge.

“Ahh….Ahhh god….Thank You…. Huff Huff Huff…..Ughhh for letting me go….” I said with my eyes half rolled back into my head.

Amina grabbed a towel and started to dab away my ejaculate. Just her doing that made me squirm a little.

Hearing my statements she cocked her head to the side and looked at me.

“Letting you go? Who said It was over?”

I just lay there moaning and groaning and complaining.

“You cant.. Uhh you cant, please don’t! I just came leave me alone.. Doo..Dont if you have any mercy you wont….”

I said frantically praying they would leave me be. I pleaded with her not to as my head shook from side to side, sweating , my body still twitching.

“Im sorry baby…..” She said as I felt fingers lightly wiggling on my flesh again.

“NOoo……… NOooo You Cant You Cant. Im… I cant Take anymore…. Huff…Don’t!! Let me Out!” I raised my voice in protest but only weakly.

I was so out of it, but I could still feel the nails slithering over me. This was my first time being tickled after I came and I noticed that it was even more excruciatingly ticklish. My body tingled all over and my skin felt even more sensitive.

I hated being touched to much after cumming and the tickle torure was just killing me. If there was any part of this that I liked it stopped here for sure. I just wanted to be left alone to rest, my body was still tingly from cumming.

The whole circle started again as I felt my tired organ getting hard again.

I don’t even remember what happened after that. I was so dazed I just remember going on into the night giggling, screaming and making feeble attempts to shake and stop them. My body was just stroked with feathers and explored by fingers and pleasured for the rest of the night.

The next morning I woke up in her bed with no one in the room with me. I had nothing but pajama bottoms on bare chest and barefoot.

*Thank god it was finally over* I thought.

I had survived the night and to tell you the truth I actually felt good this morning. I was a little sore and little tired but felt so light and relaxed.
Suddenly my girl friend popped in with a little smile on her face.

“Morning Baby” She said with glee.

“Yeah morning” I said looking out the window at the sun while I yawned. “But god and what a night.”

“Yeah it was huh? How do you feel? We didn’t jack you up to bad did we?”

I rolled my eyes a little “I survived, But I have to say I feel really good this morning. Im loose, and really relaxed.” I told her as I stretched my arms back and forth.

“That’s good that’s really good.” She said now moving into the room.
I see Amanda and Julie follow her in. I thought they had left last night but I guess not.

“Im glad you feel better now. Your so ticklish but you have a fast recovery huh?? Your durable Ill give you that.” Amina said now creeping closer and closer to me with her girls behind her.

“Uhh yeah I guess…” That bad feeling chill pulsed up through my body again.

Amanda looked at me and said “Don’t mind us, were just having our morning meal,........... hehe.”

Before I knew what happened they pounced on me like a pack of hyenas spotting an injured antelope. Hands bombarded me from every which way. Some held me down and some tickled me lightly. They were trying secure me once again.

All I could remember thinking as I was struggled under them was

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!”

To this day I am still no match for Amina. She was just on a whole other level compared to a green horn like me. Funny thing is now I consider myself more ler than lee, but when I was in her presence I transformed into the biggest lee ever. Hell she taught me most of the things I know about tickling today. She was simply at another level with her merciless disposition and devious mind. As I said, we had a few good bouts but in the end she won the war.

Last edited:
Absolutely wonderful story and brilliantly written. Well Done. And well done to Amina, Julie and Amanda too!

Very nice :) Did Amina ever find out that Amanda had been teasing you?

Hmm honestly i dont know. At this point shed probably just laugh at me about it.

This story is awesome. I have probably read it at least 2 or 3 times and I like it better each time.

Lol well thank ya. And thanks to all that commented.

Last edited:
she still tickling cause i need and would love 3 girls to tickle me well

Awesome story. I am correct in presuming it is a true story or is this fantasy and fiction?
IF true, awesome and evilly sadistic gf and gfs of your gf. They sound as evil as my wife. Could not imagine having 4 of that caliber ticklers on me.:blink:scared

This is an awesome story, excellent detail. Great job and thanks for sharing.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back