• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No More Glasses Or Contacts...I Got LASIK!

Wicker Man

TMF Regular
Thats right Ladies and Germs after almost 27 years of goofy and cumbersome glasses and contact lenses that dry out your eyes and make them feel heavy I put down 4 grand and got my eyes fixed! The first 3 hours were cloudy after surgery but then I took a nap and when I woke up the world was clear for the first time without correction. The whole procedure took 10 minutes, both eyes! I have to wear protective goggles to sleep, sunglasses in the day and put 3 kinds on drops in my peepers but its all worth it believe me. If youre nearsighted, work out a payment plan and get it done for as low as 100 bucks a month. Dont bother with glasses or contacts anymore guys...theyre obsolete. Join the new millenium, get LASIK! :D

Happy sights Wicker Man!

I just started wearing glasses 2 months ago. I really don't have a problem wearing them. But that can all change after a few years. I know I can't afford Lasik eye surgery.

Like I said Mr. Davis they have credit card like payment plans as low as 100 bucks a month but hey if you dont mind wearing glasses more power to ya! Its just after almost 27 years of wiping the dust off with windex and a tissue about 2 times a day I was going out of my gourd! :shake:

That is definately on my "to do" list for the next few years, Wickerman. I would love to be free of the hassle of glasses and contact lenses for good. My nephew had it done awhile back, and he loves his, too!

Congrats that the surgey went well for you John i'm glad and happy that it did. If some how in my years i went blind and there was no way at all of fixing my blindness i would be ok with that. It would be a struggle i'm sure. But just something that i would have to move on and deal with. But it's much more taking for granted and great being able to see this world and the things around us. So anyways again congrats and i'm glad that all went well for you. :dogpile:

I actually had that done myself when I was 18. Hehe, it was actually pretty controversial because I'm so young. But I was legally blind. In the end it all turned out great. Now I've got 20/20 vision. :D Hehe, I can swim without goggles and see! Yay!

Bam!

You just hit on my #1 reason for wanting Lasik, ticklish_spirit. I would LOVE to be able to swim with full 20/20 vision!

Ticklish Spirit is a girl right Doc? If she is then maybe we can take a foot each and let our fingers do the walking what do you say? :p

I've been wearing glasses for 46 years. I was practically born wearing them. It's not within the realm of my imagination to live without glasses. I feel like they are part of my identity. But I may try Lasik (sp?) if I'm not already to old for it.

drew70 said:
I've been wearing glasses for 46 years. I was practically born wearing them. It's not within the realm of my imagination to live without glasses. I feel like they are part of my identity. But I may try Lasik (sp?) if I'm not already to old for it.

Here is a website that might help you. If you are thinking about doing it and getting it done drew.

http://www.lasikeyesurgery.com/

Wicker Man said:
Ticklish Spirit is a girl right Doc? If she is then maybe we can take a foot each and let our fingers do the walking what do you say? :p

LOL@John

Ticklish Spirit is a Male

Whoops!!! Sorry Ticklish Spirit! Im not gay to say the least but I just made a bad assumption from Docs post that you were a female. How about the 3 of us strap a Baywatch Babe in stocks each, get some feathers and have some fun? I got Carmen Electra! :firedevil

Hehe, well I'm pretty girly anyways. I even type like a girl so don't worry, I'm not offended or anything at all. As far as your offer, hehe, just swing by South Dakota on your way to the beach and I'm all for it. :p

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back