• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW- Part 2...(Yenny and Princess Teeva, F/F feet)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Once again, our favorite blue haired Puerto Rican babe has found herself in another intense tickle torture session... one that is literally out of this world after being quickly abducted by a few particular aliens that a lot of you know and love! Who knows how long she has been forced to undergo her captors fiercely stimulating activities? How long before her insanely ticklish feet find relief? Truly in space no one can hear her scream... with rich laughter of course... :D

---

Another quick picture before I go back to commissions next... I wanted this picture to be vastly different from the usual fair you see around the tickling kink community. Instead of seeing the faces of the two ladies involved in this piece, I wanted them to be recognized through their well known elements such as their skin color and their feet. I believe by purposefully hiding their faces, you will be able to draw your own conclusions as to what their expressions or reactions would be based on this situation... Also, it is a way to allow most of your attention to be on the intimacy of the tickling activity itself with little distraction.

Yes... those are literally "toe braces" that they are wearing. Teeva is keeping Yenny's feet in place with her own feet. This way, Teeva's hands can remain free to explore where ever they choose... ;)

I hope you all enjoy my little art experiments.... Many of the techniques used in his pic, will be used in the upcoming commission pic after this one! :D

Yenny Lopez is (C) to you know who! ;)
Princess Teeva is (C) to me... Sir Bombers
Everything drawn and colored by me.

Attachments

• Focus tickle.png
    Focus tickle.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 937
Last edited:
Nice work, Bombers! Love the toe to toe bondage.

Well done,

B

Thanks Deet! I'm quite pleased with the bondage myself...

When in this position, a tickler's feet are literally doing nothing... these toe braces allow those lazy feet to be put to good use! ;)

I love the detail on this piece! A great close-up, and the decision to hide their faces is a stylistic choice that I really enjoy.

I love the detail on this piece! A great close-up, and the decision to hide their faces is a stylistic choice that I really enjoy.

Thanks a bunch! I definitely like to try new things with tickle pics to keep them unique! I just want to give as much value to the tickling art community as possible! :D

DELICIOSO!!! Great work!!! Love the "S-E-X-Y F-E-E-T" on her toenails too. Cool!!! :pounce:

DELICIOSO!!! Great work!!! Love the "S-E-X-Y F-E-E-T" on her toenails too. Cool!!! :pounce:

Thanks, my friend! Yes... Princess Teeva always loves to adorn her toe nails with kinky messages... :D

Very cool drawing, I like the dual toe bondage as well.

I'm glad you enjoy the toe bondage! Simple but very effective tools in this tickling scenario... your feet do the holding while your hands are free to tickle! ;)

Although I like seeing facial expressions, this is wonderfully sexy, especially since the feet themselves are all made to be so expressive. Very perver.... I mean, nice!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back