• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No shoes, special service (fff+/m, sexual, adult)

wearyfoxes

My best friend Kaylee (all names changed) back from High School is now working at a coffee shop in the middle of downtown which is called the Mad Grinder. I usually visit her there after classes to sneak a good look at her colleagues who all work behind the counter in cute black skirts and aprons. Now, because it had been getting warm these last couple days I had ditched my shoes a couple of times and entered the cafe in my bare feet. The first two times Kaylee and her colleagues warned me jokingly that they had a "No shoes, no service" policy. If I showed up without footwear again I would be taught a lesson. Of course, since three's the charm I walked in sans shoes yesterday again. I figured it would be alright since it was right before closing time and there were not many customers who would feel the need to complain to the management.
Boy, that decision was the biggest mistake of my life.

The last customer had just left, when the girls nodded to another and locked the door. Before I could get a word out I had what felt like 12 hands on me, and, working together, they began to pull down the rest of my clothing with expertly precision. I figure they meant to bring their lesson about inappropriate attire in public right home that evening.

Anyways, it couldn't have been more than a minute before I found myself, face down and incredibly naked, pinned onto a couple of tables that the girls had quickly pushed together. Helplessly and red-faced I waited for what I had coming to me with my bare buttocks sticking into the air and my naked soles exposed to the girls' mercy. First there was just some timid slapping on my soles and buttocks. At one point, I couldn't see anything but the grimy floor below, I even think I felt a wet tongue licking across the entire length of the bottom of my right foot, which made me jerk in surprise. For my disobedience, I received some more extended slapping, which at times turned into the tickling of my flesh on my upper legs and hips. The girls' hands and hair were suddenly all over my exposed body, and the next hour or so I howled with laughter more times than I could count.

As the treatment that was served to me intensified in this way I knew I was in for a real coffee service treatment as the girls sounded more and more like they seemed to enjoy having me at their mercy as their torture boy.

That's when things got really weird. I heard Kaylee, who was clearly in charge of my lesson, suggesting to the others to give me a "pour over," which immediately met with enthusiastic approval. I tried my hardest to to twist my head enough to look up but could only make out that a blonde and a brunette girl were bringing something in aluminum thermos containers from the counter to the tables that I was strapped onto.

A moment later I felt the sensation of something lukewarm and wet being poured over my neck, down my spine, across my buttocks and over my legs. After that, a sticky substance, I guessed honey (?) was generously applied to the soles of my feet. A little while later I felt what must have been at least six different sets of tongues licking and lapping away at my whole body. I believe there were even some teeth nibbling on my outstretched toes. The girls had me in convulsions in no time.

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, it got, in fact, a little better. Kaylee held out a can of whipped cream (Thank God for the specialty drinks!) in front of my face, which I heard open with a metallic pop. A second later, I felt the incredibly cold sensation of whipped cream being drawn from my sternum and all the way along my butt crack ending in a thick circle right around my butt hole.
I still don't know which of the girls stuck her face into the cream and licked me all clean down there with quick efficient laps. It was a rim job of a lifetime.
The only thing I was sure of anymore at that point was that I was getting hard. In fact, I felt my erect member pushing painfully against the wood of the table, and it was getting more intense. I admit, when the girls started to giggle and I heard someone mention to give me the "inside job" my member started to throb seriously.

I only started to get seriously wet, however, when I felt the tip of the spray can applied to my anus and slowly shoved upward. The metallic pffffttt sound still caught me in surprise when the girls pushed the button. The sensation of having my insides filled with pressurized cold air and whipped cream was almost too much for me, and I could have exploded right there. One girl wondered how much it would take to fill me up, which induced Kaylee (or whoever had her trigger finger on the can at that point in time) to pump every bit of cream that was left in the can up into my anus until the air gave out. Oi! I gasped, when she moved the can up and down and left and right to make sure to fill the last bit of space inside me, which met with more giggles from the others. And even though I still couldn't see a thing of what was going on behind (or better: inside my behind) I imagined that six girls were watching in fascinated amazement as the cream vanished up by bowl tract. Kaylee's friends must have developed a new admiration for me as I had managed, by clenching my butt cheeks together, not only to take it all but also to keep it in.

Guys, what can I say about the rest of that evening? After the can was carefully pulled out of my butt-hole, one of the ladies finally suggested that all that was still missing was a cherry on top and a good stir.
If you have ever imagined what it would feel like to have a long cocktail spoon inserted into your anus and your bowels being taken for a five minute spin ride, multiply that by 100. To the girls it seemed all fun, and all being said, it was also a bit enjoyable for me, even though, to be honest, whipped cream is still seeping out of me today and probably also will for the next couple of days. I also expect that the cherry, which had gotten pushed all the way up there in the scuffle, will eventually make its way back to the exit in a little while.

So, you might say, Kaylee and her friends have served me lesson for not wearing anything on my feet, for sure.

Enough of a lesson to keep my shoes on in the future when I am on Kaylee's public turf, you ask?
To be honest, as I am stepping across the threshold to the shop as we speak there is still nothing that separates the naked flesh of my bare feet from the grime on the ground. And I would be lying if I told you that I will necessarily go out of my way tonight to hide my lack of footwear from Kaylee and the girls. :feets:

Last edited:
Not much tickling there.....

Yeah it seems like more assplay, slapping and licking than anything else. I love lickling, and I can tolerate slapping, but putting anything in my butt is where I draw the line. But hey if you enjoyed it more power to ya.

Last edited:
And on top of all the other comments, there is absolutely no way that this is a true story. What a waste of time.

What do you mean that this is not a true story? This exact same scenario has happened to me at least twice at my local Starbucks.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back